part 7

||Time skip||

||28th May,2022|| yn's house||4pm

Yn and yn's parents were at the living room spending family hours when the bell rang.

Yn: lemme check

They nodded and after a while yn came back. Yn's parents were confused.

Yn: eomma , Appa , I've a surprise for you.

The she walked away from there only for the man to walk in with a huge boxy smile.

Yn-mom: Omo ! Tae dear! You're back . I'm so happy.
Yn-dad: welcome home gentleman.

Yn-dad said and hugged Tae. Tae also hugged him back happily.

Yn-mom: When did you come back? Why didn't you inform us ? And look at you , you became so handsome .

Tae blushed at her compliment.

Yn: stop eomma! You're making him blushed .
Yn-mom: well telling the fact tho.
Tae: aunty , I came about 2 weeks ago. I didn't tell you all because I want to give you guys a surprise and also I've to fix something.
Yn-dad: now will you all let the kid to sit on the couch ?

Yn-mom awkwardly smiled and they settled on the couch.

Tae: Uncle , now can I have the permission to make her my wife?

He asked directly making yn a tomato again.
Yn-dad chuckled and yn-mom gave yn a teasing smile .

Yn-dad: call me appa. And I'm proud of you gentleman. You keep your promise. Now I'm 200% sure about you. I'm satisfied that I gave you a chance. Now you can take my daughter.

Tae smiled widely . Then yn-dad said .

Yn-dad: okay then , we can have a family dinner with your family on this Sunday and will fix the marriage date , if your parents don't have any problem .
Tae: ofc uncle.
Yn-dad:Appa. Call me appa.
Tae: okay Appa.

Then after a lil bit talking Tae left and yn passed the day with her eomma who was teasing her and making her Appa laughed about that.