part 8

||30th May,2022|| At Restaurant||

||7pm||

Their parents reached the restaurant and greeted each other with a huge smile .

Tae-mom: Our ynie is looking like a princess like always .
Tae-dad: ofc she is a princess after all.

All of them chuckled and settled down.

Yn-dad: Where is my gentleman?
Tae-mom: He'll come directly from office .
Yn-dad: ok.

After a while, a dashing looking man with a complete office suite entered and was coming towards them with a huge smile . Yn was admiring the handsome man as she didn't see him in any office suite. For her , he was a whole different world .

 For her , he was a whole different world

Yn-mom: Ahem ! Yn! Stop staring. He's gonna be yours anyway .

Yn blushed and looked away. Then Taehyung came and sat beside yn and greeted everyone with a sweet smile

Then the family ate their dinner and talked about the marriage.

Yn-dad: okay then , the marriage will be held after one week as the couple waited long.

Tae smiled and yn blushed .

Tae: Appa if I've the permission can I take yn with me after the dinner ?
Yn-dad: Go on, she's yours anyway.
Yn- Appa!!! You're also like eomma.

She puted and everyone laughed.

After eating Tae took her at the Seoul park.

|||Time skip||

||Seoul park||9pm||
They were walking, suddenly Tae blind folded yn.

Yn: What are you doing Tae?
Tae: Do you trust me ?
Yn: Obviously.
Tae: Then hold my hand.

Yn nodded and hold his hand . After reaching somewhere , Tae said.

Tae: Wait here, don't open the fold.

Yn was standing for five minutes

Tae: Open your fold , princess.

Yn opened the fold and was mesmerized by the view .

Yn looked around and saw the decoration that was planned by her love obviously

Yn looked around and saw the decoration that was planned by her love obviously .

Yn: it's so beautiful.

Then she turned around and saw Tae kneeled down with a ring box in his hand . Yn came towards him with a smile.

Tae: First I wanna say sorry to make you wait for a very long time . Even though we're getting married but I want to propose my princess in a romantic way . So Ms. Yn will you be my Mrs. Kim ? Will you be the who will take care of me ? Will you be my other half? Will you be the mother of my children ? Will you be my wife , my one and only Mrs. Kim ?

Yn nodded . Then Tae slided the ring in her finger and stood up. Then they both hugged each other and spent the night.