part 2

please ignore if there is any gramatical errors

Here come our new professor , none other than The Karan Kundrra 👑... His hair was set, wore a black shirt, with sleeves role up till his elbow , two buttons were opened around his chest, slight smile in his lips,his brown nut eyes,making him more hot 🥵.... All the girls already fall for him....

PRINCIPAL;- So hello students hope you all are going good... Today I am here to tell you that.... He is Mr. Kundrra your new professor.. (to kk) introduced yourself Mr. Khan...

TK-Hey students this side Karan Kundrra your new professor... Hope you all will like my teaching....

PRINCIPAL - Thank you Mr kundrra... So students from today he is your new professor who will take your first period every day and if necessary other classes also... So student enjoy your classes by Mr kundrra I have a lot of work I am going....

He handshakes with Kk and went away...

Meanwhile at pritejvika side during all this..... Yuvi was staring all the girls who was already drooling on kk😂 and for the first time tp also lost in kk she didn't realised it when she got lost on him..

(Ad-ab hogi na humare kk itna hot joh hai 🥵🔥)

And prince was very shocked to see kk there.. He didn't believe that it was really kk he was rubbing his eyes many times.....

KK- so students first of all sit down...as you know I am your new professor... And it's my first class.... So if you think I am that boring teacher then it is hell wro-

He stopped when his eyes fall on teja's eyes as she was already looking into his eyes and they had a cute sa chotu sa eye contact ✨

But kk realise himself and continue with his speech..

KK- haan toh main yeh keh raha tha ki that is hell wrong I am interested in other things also 😉
(specially said this while looking at teja and winked at her not knowing anyone)

On other hand tejvika noticed it and teja blushed slightly and was successful to hide it it was seen bu yuvi... And she push her with her elbow.. And tease her by "ahmm ahmm"... teja glare at her and suddenly noticed prince who was lost in his thought... And signed yuvi to prince ... yuvi also see the same and they both shakes him and he came out of his thought....

TP - kya hua mnv kaha khoa hua hai??

YUVI- haan kaha khoa hua hai tu??

PRINCE - haan? Hun woh kuch nahi...

Tp and yuvi got confused and decided that talk with him after class...

Prince in his mind - (Wtf😳....Kya yeh sach me Karan Kundrra hai hai.... I mean mera Sunny.... I am confusing yaar.... Koina class k baad puch lunga after all humra new professor joh hai 😏)

KK - so students I don't take any class today as it's my first class and I really don't know u guys... Let's introduce yourself today 😊

He was a bit excited bcoz he got know Tp's name very soon
Every body introduced themselves including pritejvika... Kk was a bit shocked after hearing prince's intro but ignored it...

And after few hours the bell rings... The class is over...

KK - so students that's it for today will meet you tomorrow itself bye (specialy say bye to teja)

And went out of the class
Tp blushed again... But this time she can't hide it..

After the class pritejvika went to the Cantine and......

Do like and comments

please give me reviews