Part 9

It was the night when time when they were going for clubbing.... TejVika were ready...Teja was just spraying her perfume on her body.. And she was ready.. Both were looking very very hot... Yuvi wore a red one piece.. Looking drop dead gorgeous.. Where Teja wore a black one piece looking freaking hot..

 Where Teja wore a black one piece looking freaking hot

On the other hand PriRan were also ready

On the other hand PriRan were also ready... Karan wore a black shirt and prince wore a red shirt.. With sleeves rolled up till elbow..Unfortunately TejRan and PriVika were twinning..

Unfortunately TejRan and PriVika were twinning

TejVika and PriRan came out from there respective flat at the same time

TejVika and PriRan came out from there respective flat at the same time... TejRan were locking the door so they didn't notice but PriVika saw each other and lost in each other's eyes.. When TejRan locked the door properly... They turned towards yuvi/prince and said same thing..

TejRan- chll.. Ab unhe bhi toh bulana hai..

After that they shocked and turned to see each other and thought... "Phirse Telepathy?"
And Karan were so lost in Teja... Teja also no less... She can't avert her eyes from karan...

Karan's pov

What the fu.... Yeh kya hai.... Itni hotness.... Teja please.... Mujhe control nhi karne doge kya... Yeh toh aj mujhe marwa kehi chodegi.. Hayee 🥵

Teja's pov

O my god.... What is this hotness.. Mr. Kundrra... Main kya mar jaun aj... Agr club mein koi ladki kuch kari na.. Nhi chodne wali mein.. Na us ladki ko aur na tumko... Yaar I am sweating... Oh Goddd... 🥵

They were lost in each other when prince came back to sense and brought yuvi back also... And show her TejRan who were lost in each other till now...

Prince- Ahmm.. Ahmm. Guys.. (Fake coughed)

Yuvi - guys agr ek dusre ko dekhna hojaye to chale...
Pohoch na bhi hai...

TejRan came to scenes..

Teja - uhh.. Hunn.. Chalo.. Main parking lot mein Gari lene ja rhi... Bye..

And she went from there..

Karan's pov

Phirse mujhe ese chod ke chli gyi.. 😒😫

Karan - uhh. Hh.. Hume der ho rhi hai Chlo..

Prince - haan haan chlo..

They reached the parking lot and saw teja was standing near the car... Prince came and took the key and sat on the driving seat... And yuvi sat beside the driver seat.. Where TejRan were in the back.. Prince started the car ... After midway..

On the midway suddenly karan whispered in teja's ear...

Karan - you look f*cking Hot.. Teja..
Teja blushed hard.. Try to hide it but can't..
Karan - You look more hotter when you blush... Stop blushing like this I can't control myself..

Teja now blushed really hard and hit karan's shoulder.. karan chuckled and placed his hand on her thigh and started to rub it.. Teja was feeling shivers runs all over her body.. Teja try to pushed karan's hand but can't got the success.. Karan placed his hand on her waist and placed a soft kiss on her cheek.. Teja was like 😳....

And Finally they reached the club and teja quickly got off the car..

Teja's pov

Yaar yeh karan toh abhi se hi drunk lagraha hai.... Pehle itna hot banke agya... Next mujhe effect kar raha hai apni touches se.... Ahhh... Kya main na zinda rhu... Yah fir... Out of control ho jaun... Kya chahta hai yeh ladka... Ufff..

All of them entered the club and straight went to the bar areas...

Yuvi- chll na teja dance floor pe..

Teja - haan haan jati hun itna kya impatient ho rhi hai...

Yuvi - Tu chll bas...

TejVika went to the dance floor and started to dance... After a while PriRan also join them... PriVika were dancing together ... And performed a couple dance.. TejRan were dancing with each other but not as couple as JUST FRIENDS wala dance..
But suddenly....

Honest review please

Aaj raat ek aur part upload karun kya??