Part 6

TEJA - So guys u continue I have class... Bye see you soon....

She got up and was about to start walk prince said..

PRINCE- kiski class hai teri..😏

YUVI- karan ki kya..😏(teasingly)

PRINCE- tab toh padhai nahi honi wali bhai 😏

YUVI - haan dono ko ek dusre ko dekh ke fursat mile tab na..Jab dekho ek dusre ke taraf lost hoke dekhta rehta hai..😏

Teja blushed hard..

TEJA - Ahhhhh... You guys are mad... I am going... Byee

And she ran from there... While PriVika were Laughing hard.. 🤣😂

She went to her class and sit comfortably after a while karan came to the class and they had a cute eye contact... Karan winked at her without the knowledge anyone and teja blushed... karan started his lecture and stealing glances from teja in between it.... Teja was so lost in him.. Karan was moving front to the back while teaching.... And touched teja's shoulder or cheeks or hand when he reached her as she was sitting on the last bench.. And it make her difficult to concentrate in the class... And suddenly karan purposely ask a question about what he taught...

KARAN - kya hua tejasswi I asked you a question... Answer me..

There was a smirk playing on his lips and it was noticed by teja..
She was hell angry on him...

KARAN - I think you can't understand my teaching...meet me at my cabin after the class..... Sit down..

Teja sat back.... And gave him a death glare.. While he winked at her..

After the class some irritated girls were looking at teja with jealous full eyes... One of the girl speak out..

G1- hey teja karan se thora dur hoke bethna haan? Zyada touchy mat hona.. Woh sirf mera hai...

Teja was hell angry now she just hit her hand on the bench near her face and angrily went away..

Now she was walking in the way of the cabin of karan which was the corridor... And was talking with herself..

TEJA - kya samajhti hai woh chipkaliya apne app ko.. Dur rehna usse ( mimicking that girl)... Huuhh woh kon hota hai bolne wala... Aur upar se yeh karan mujhe sabke samne embarrassed kardia.. Mein usse chodungi nhi.. Hun it's true that I like him 🙈( blush).. I had a chotu sa crush but iska matlb yeh nhi woh sbki samne mujhe ese embarrassed karde..

Teja knocked the door and a voice came ..

TEJA -come in..

Teja opened the door and saw he was sitting on his chair while a smirk was playing on his lips..

Teja entered and locked the door..

KARAN - you are here ms. Prakash.. (Smirks)

TEJA - Karan tumhne esa kyu kiya.. 😤

KARAN- lagta hai tum bhul rhi ho hum abhi college mein hai... (While standing up from his chair)

TEJA- haan... Annn.. Toh.. U... Stay there... And talk to me.. For which... U called me.. ( she Stammered bcoz he was now start to move towards her)

KARAN- haan ofc jiske liye bulaya tha woh hi toh krne ja rha hun main..

Teja was numbed she didn't know what to do as karan was coming closer to her and it's effect her a lot... Karan was moving forward and teja was moving backwards untill she hit the wall..Teja was nervous like hell... Karan pinned her in the wall and kept his both hand on the wall and said..

KARAN- Class mein agr mujhe nah ghur rhi hoti toh question ka answer de pati..(Smirks)

Teja was breathing heavily at the closeness as they were inches apart..They were continuously looking at each other eyes.. When suddenly teja realised the situation and pushed karan a little and said..

TEJA - it's not a distance which was maintained by a students and their professors..

KARAN - but I don't think you prefer me as only a professor.. 😏(smirks)

TEJA - Aur tumhe yeh kyu lag raha hai..🤨

Karan just catched her by her waist and pulled her closer make them collided their body with each other..making teja shivered under his touch...Karan whispered in her ear..

KARAN - bcoz tum class mein mujhmein khoyi hui thi and I noticed it..😏

Teja's cheeks turned into a dark shade of red..She didn't know what to do 😳 just stay quite..

KARAN - you look really cute when you blush...

TEJA- 😳😳😳

Teja can't take this any more and pushed karan and said..

TEJA - arre thora sambhal ke kahi Payaar na ho jaye hum se appko SIRRRRRR..🌝

And ran from there while blushing..

KARAN- Teja yaar..😫

After few hours the college was overed and they came back to there home rest for while and decided to dinner together at TejVika flat in call..

At around 9 ..

TejVika door knocked

target: 5 comments and 100 likes