Part 14

PriVika went to their room and TejRan to their..after reaching firstly teja went and get freshen up then she came out and laid on the bed and started to scrolling through her ph .. Then karan went to get fresh and came out shirtless and went in front of the mirror and started to set his hair... Teja eyes shot up seeing him like that.. She sat up straight with a jerk and saw him fully.. karan noticed it and gave her a 'what? ' wala look..

Karan - Kya hua??

Then he saw in the direction where she saw.. He saw that she was seeing his perfect body..

Karan - tu firse mujhe ghur rhi hai.. Ik I am hot but ghur na band kar yaar..

Teja realised that she was checking him so she stopped staring him and laid down straight in the bed..

Teja - main... kaha... dekha... main toh.. kuch nhi..  dekha ..

Karan - haan haan pata hai.. ( while moving towards the bed)

Teja saw that he was coming so she quickly pulled the blanket all over her.. Karan chuckled seeing her and goes to the other side for sleep..

Teja - tum shirtless sote ho??

Karan - garmi lagta hai.. Kyu aj tumhe lagra ha hai kya? Meri waja se.. 😉 ( flirtingly)

Teja - uhh.. Stop with your cheezy line.. Remember I am your student and you are my professor..

Karan - I don't think so😉..

Teja pulled the blanket again all over her and turned around.. karan laughed.. And both dozed off quickly..

Next morning

Teja woke first and turned around to see karan sleeping cutely, his messy hair, pinkish lips, shirtless body, teja was attracted to him and just staring at him... Suddenly she thought that no it is wrong to date your own professor so she break her thought and get up.. Went to tha washroom.. After some times she came back wearing her out fit
She was doing her make up in front of the dressing table and setting her hair..

That's when karan woke up and saw the most beautiful view he ever seen..
He got up from the bed and stood behind teja.. But teja didn't saw him as she was finding her perfume then she remembered that she kept that in her bag only so she turned but clashed into karan

Karan's hand were on her waist and her hand were on his chest.. Both were staring at each other..

Karan - itni pretty dikhne ko toh bola nhi kisine?

Teja blushed and lowered her eyes.. Karan cupped her with his hand and made her looked up towards him and started to rub his thumb on her cheek.. In react teja closed her eyes.. His other hand was rubbing her waist as she was wear a crop top.. He gave her a forehead kiss and withdrew his hand from her cheek and placed it again on her waist.. He placed his face in the crook of her neck inhaling her sweet fragrance.. Placed some feathers like kisses.. To which teja closed her eyes.. She wanted to pushed him and said him that it was wrong but she can't.. Unfortunately her hand made their way to his hair .. Karan pulled her more close as she started to ruffled his hair.. Teja was breathing heavily in reaction..
Suddenly...

Yuvi - Teja

Prince - Karan

Yuvi - aur kitni der soge..

Prince- uth bhi jao

TejRan adjust quickly as they heard their voice... Teja quickly went and opened the door.. PriVika were shocked to see teja  ready and karan Standing shirtless behind..

Yuvi - yeh kya chlra tumhara..

Prince - Sunny tera shirt??

Teja - uhh.. Woh karan bass ready hone ja raha tha..

Yuvi- oh.. Ohk jaldi se ajao ready hoke niche..

Teja nodded...

I am so sleepy and tired... while editing the part so mistakes there na pls forgive mee🥺
Give reviews aur motivation