Chapter Four

We untied them. You jumped out the window, your arrows in hand. I looked out the window. You dug the tip of the arrow into the bricks but you kept falling. you yelped. "Rapunzel! Let me down!" I yelped quickly to her. 

Rapunzel nodded and let me down quickly. I landed onto the grass and caught you. You sighed and smiled at me. I smiled back and put you down. 

I realized the grass was tickling my feet. I looked down and yelped. I jumped onto a rock and sat down, staring at the grass. 

___ chuckled. I smiled embarrassedly. You grabbed my hand and put it on a flower.

 I smiled and brushed my fingers against the petals. "They're so pretty," I said. you nodded. "I only like flowers that smell good to be honest," you said.

 I looked around and found some fragrant lilies. I picked some and put it in your hair. you smiled and sighed. I sat down and put my hand in the creek.

 I heard Rapunzel and Flynn talking but I ignored it. I picked up a river rock and you gasped. you grabbed it and washed it down. you rubbed it, smiling. 

"What is that?" I asked. 

"Oh, it's nothing, I just like to collect cool looking rocks or glass," you said. 

"Alright guys! Let's get moving," Rapunzel said. Rapunzel every place we went her mood changed, worry, to excitement. I was always annoyed with Mother, so I didn't care that I was breaking her rules. I chuckled as Flynn started to try and make Rapunzel turn back. 

"No, we are lanterns!" I snapped at him. 

Flynn turned to me, confused. I did want to see the lanterns, but I really just wanted to spend more time with ___. "Oh come on..." Flynn growled.

 He took us to a restaurant. We walked in and you shuddered as we saw a bunch of thugs. "Yeaaaaaah, I'll wait outside-" you said before dashing out. I followed you.

 "Are you okay?" I asked her, sitting down next to you. you sighed and nodded.

 "I'm fine," you said. "Are you sure?" I asked. 

you nodded.

 You touched the flower I gave you and smiled. I blushed and looked away. I saw guards walking towards the restaurant. You yelped and ran inside. I ran in after you.

 "FLYNN! We have to go!!!!!" ___ yelped. Flynn looked out the window and winced. 

"Okay come on," One of the thugs said. He opened a hatch in the ground behind the bar and we dashed in. The hatch closed and it became pitch black.

 I felt you cling onto me. I blushed but we kept walking 

"Well, that got us safe. Didn't know you had that in you back there." Flynn told Rapunzel. "I know!" Rapunzel said happily as she lit a torch.

 You sighed then blushed as you realized you were clinging onto my arm. "Sorry...." you mumbled then touched the lily in your hair. I smiled.

 "It's okay..." I said. "Soooo, Flynn, ___, where are you from?" Rapunzel asked them.

 "I don't wanna talk about it," you said. "I don't do touchy feely backstories blondie, sorry" Flynn said at the same time.

 We walked out of the tunnel. "However I am very interested in yours. Now I...I know I'm not suppose to the hair." Flynn said. "Nope." Rapunzel said. 

"Or, the Mother." Flynn continued. "Uh, uh." Rapuznel said. 

"Frankly I'm too scared to ask the frog." Flynn said. "Chameleon." I corrected it. 

"Gila monster." Flynn said. "Here's my question, if you two want to see the so badly, why haven't you gone before?" Flynn asked.

 "Uhh, hey, well...Uh, Flynn...Flynn! Who's that?" Rapuznel asked as some guards came up. 

"They don't like us," Flynn answered. "Who's that?" I asked, pointing to two twins from the looks of it. "They don't like us either," Flynn answered. 

"Who's THAT?!" Rapunzel and I said as more people showed up. "Let's assume for the moment everyone here doesn't like us," ___ said. you grabbed my hand and dragged me to the other side of the ravine.

 I yelped and you sighed. you touched the lily again. Water came and washed all of us out. We yelled and got stuck in a hole that was slowly filling up with water.