Chapter Seven

I grabbed your hands and smiled. "Well, let's try this again, without the interruption," I said. you smiled and nodded. We leaned forward again, nearly kissing before Rapunzel yelled "Look! Eugene's coming back!" I groaned. 

"CAN'T I JUST KISS YOU WITHOUT AN INTERRUPTION?!" I growled. You laughed as you petted my bangs. "You're adorable," you said. you put your hand down in your lap. "Can you keep doing that?" I said softly. "Petting your bangs? Sure," ___ said and continued to pet my bangs. I closed my eyes and sighed.

 "Oh thank goodness! I thought maybe you had taken your satchel and left!" Rapunzel said. 

"He did," a man growled. ___ stopped petting me. I opened my eyes and saw a shadow of Eugene driving a boat. ___ jumped up. "EUGENE!? EUGENE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" you shrieked and fell to your knees. you began sobbing and you was shivering at the same time.

 I flinched and started trying to pet your hair. you kept shaking. I rubbed your back and you slowly calmed down, leaning into me. 

"Looks like we forgot one," the other twin said. They dragged ___ out of the boat. "___!" I yelled. They knocked you out. I growled and tried to attack them but Rapunzel dragged me away and we ran as they chased us. 

We hid and heard banging. "Rapunzel? Varian?" Mother yelled. "MOTHER!" Rapunzel yelled, running to her and hugging her. I rolled my eyes. "I was so about you dears. So I you. And I saw them you. Let's go, let's go before they come too." Mother said. "You were right mother, you were right about everything," Rapunzel said. We walked back to the tower. I frowned.