Chapter Five

"I'm so sorry, ___," I told you. "___," you said. "Huh?" I asked. "My name is really ___...I thought you should know" you said, 

"And mine is Eugene," Flynn said. 

"We have magic hair that glows when we sing." Rapunzel and I said. "Wait what?" ___ and Eugene said. "We have magic hair that glows when we sing!" I said.

 "Wither and decay end this destiny break these earthly chains and set the sp—-" I sang quickly and continued singing in my head as the water covered my mouth. 

The stripe in my hair began glowing. I swam down towards the bottom and unplugged the hole. We washed onto the bank of the river. I panted and sighed. 

"Varian you did it!" ___ said, hugging me. I flinched and you jumped backwards. "Sorry...." you sighed. "It's alright,'' I said before hugging you. you wrapped her arms around me. 

"Your hair glows.....never seen that coming, the hair actually glows.." Eugene panted. 

I sighed and made a fire. ___ grabbed my hand and said. "Varian, uh, do you want to go look for some more firewood?" you asked. I smiled, "Sure," I said.

 We walked into the woods and I picked up some sticks. you picked some up too and saw something. I looked over at you. "Oooh!" you said as she picked up a shiny gem. you put it in your bag. We walked back to camp. I laid down and fell asleep.