A Day at the Amusement Park: A Glorybringer Human AU. (WASTONPHIA WOF CONTEST)

For WastonPhia's Wings of Fire contest. #watsonphiacontest

Not a truth or dare

A GloryBringer one-shot. 

Glory was sitting on her couch relaxing looking at her phone. She was working on deleting photos. "Delete, delete, del-" When she got a text from Sunny.

Sunny: Hey Glory guess what?

Glory: What?

Sunny: I got two tickets for an amusement park today.

Glory: How?

Sunny: So the Jade Winglet entered a talent show and they won. The prize was tickets to that new amusement park everyone is talking about. 10 Flags. None of them could go so Qibli gave the tickets to me. I wanted to invite the others but the thing is they are all busy. Clay will be with his siblings and Peril having a barbecue, Starflight/Fatespeaker will be hosting a book fair, and Tsunami is taking Anemone and Auklet to the park. So . . .

Glory: Yea?

Sunny: You want to come?

Glory: Sure.

Sunny: Yay! :) What time to you want to meet tomorrow?

Glory: How about 12 P.M

Sunny: Sure it opens at 11:30. See you there.

Glory: You 2

Glory put her phone down and went upstairs. She couldn't wait for tomorrow.

******

Glory was standing at the entrance of Ten Flags talking to Tsunami when up walked Sunny. "Gotta go.

Bye." The call ended as she put it in her pocket. "Hey Glory." She said cheerfully. She was wearing her golden hair in braids. Her flip flops, blouse, and skirt were a mix of white and sunset orange. "Hi Sunny." "I'm so excited this will be so much fun." She said smiling. Suddenly a phone rang. She reached into pocket and pulled out her phone. "Hi Mother," Sunny said into the phone. "Aww but I'm with Glory and- Ok. See you there." She ended the call and looked at her sadly. 

"I'm sorry but my mother needs me." "Why?" "Six-Claws has to take care of something with her so I have to hang out with Ostrich. I'm sorry." "It's fine." She lied. She didn't really want to be at a roller coaster park by herself. That would suck. "But I got you a replacement if this happened." "Oh cool who?" She laughed a little. "You will never guess who." Glory had her suspicions but she didn't want to deprive her of the joy. "DEATHBRINGER!" "Oh you've got to be kidding me." She sighed. "Come on it will be fun." "No it won't." "Oh I got to go now bye." She got in her car and drove away. 

Glory looked around for a few seconds then Deathbringer was behind her. She whirled around glaring at him. "You get more beautiful everyday." He said grinning. "Great, your my replacement." "Yup the one and only." His messy black hair blew in wind. "Ok fine just because I'm not gonna in there alone. Your coming." "Great!" Then they walked in. Glory grabbed a map then he took it from her hands. "What do you think your doing?" "We don't need a map to ride rollercoaster. Just follow my lead." "Why would I follow you?" "Because no matter what I do you think I am the most handsome and charming tour guard you will ever meet." She blushed a little. His grin widened. "Let's go."

 They walked around for a few hours. They rode roller coasters together and stopped to eat. As they sat down eat he started telling a joke. When it was over. She laughed so loud soda came out of her nose. "Wow my glamour does amazing things." Deathbringer said his eyes sparkling. "Yeah it does stupid things. She said smiling. They continued until it was evening and they rode all the rides. They finally stopped in front of the photo booth. "You want to take one?" He asked. "Eh." "I'll take that as yes." He pushed her in. 

When they came out they looked at their photos. Their pictures turned out great. They smiled at each other as they walked out. "Despite my thoughts this has been a great day Deathbringer." "Glad to hear it." "Although I would of had a lot more fun with Sunny." He smiled. "What ever it takes." She kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks for this amazing day Deathy." "Your welcome." 

Then they sat on the sidewalk and kept staring at the photos remembering their amazing day. In the bushes Thorn and Sunny high-fived  smiling.