Bendy and the Ink Machine

Bendy: I scare people a lot because I walk very softly and they don't hear me enter rooms. So when they turn around, I'm just kind of there and their fear fuels me.

Bendy: *makes Boris a cup of tea but puts salt in it*
Boris: *sips tea*
Bendy:
Boris: *finishes tea*
Bendy: Didn't it taste bad?
Boris: Yeah, but I didn't want to hurt your feelings so I drank it all.
Bendy, tearing up: Oh, okay.

Alice: Where are you going?
Bendy: To either get ice cream or commit a felony. I'll decide on the way.

Bendy: If I die, my funeral is going to be the biggest party ever and you're all invited
Boris: If?
Alice: Great, the only party I've ever been invited to and they might not even die.

Bendy: Oh, so when crows remember people who wronged them and hold grudges, its "intelligent" and "really cool".
Bendy: But when I do it, I'm "petty" and "need to let it go"

Bendy: What the fuck.
Bendy: ESPN is showing 2003 national jump rope championship.
Bendy: Who the hell watches jump rope competiti- ooh bouncy.

Bendy: All the sudden I got a random burst of energy, and I think it's my body's last hurrah before it completely shuts down.

Alice: Don't weep for the stupid. You'll be crying all day.

Bendy: All of your existences are confusing.
The Squad: How so?
Bendy: Your presence is annoying, but the thought of anything bad happening to any of you upsets me.

Alice: The last time I went to an urgent care clinic, I checked off 'excessive crying' on the symptom list, and then the nurse got really confused and said that was meant for babies.

Alice: ...My man Bendy just killed a goldfish.
Bendy: *licking their lips* Yup. Delicious.

Alice: Are you listening to me?
Bendy: *nods*
Alice: What did I just say?
Alice: *nods*
Alice: ...

Alice: When I first met you, I did not like you.
Bendy: I'm aware of that.
Alice: But then you and I had some time together.
Bendy: Uh-huh?
Alice: It did not get better.

Bendy: Here's the cold medicine you asked for.
Bendy: *dumps 3 shopping bags of wine on the table*
Alice: ...Thanks.

Alice: How would you like your coffee?
Bendy: As dark and as bitter as my soul.
Alice, shouting to someone behind the counter: I need one vanilla latte with extra cream and sugar!

Bendy: I can do anything I put my mind to. I once figured out Alice's phone number just by choosing random numbers.

Audrey: Wow, I can't believe my father did that to you!.... Actually, I can totally believe it.

Audrey: I like your energy, it reminds me of when I was younger.
Bendy: I'm older than you.