A/N

Hello, students of J.S High!

Well, volume 4 has finally ended!

This volume has been a bit crazy (no pun intended), but I'm surprised that we were able to finish it until the end. Volume 4 was honestly one of the most difficult volumes I've written as it's the middle part of the book. It has to reveal enough new information for the upcoming volumes, as well as keep the momentum of the last three volumes intact so it will all make sense.

I really enjoyed how you guys reacted to each chapter I made in this volume. A lot of you loved it, some got frustrated, and some even got mad, which I am actually very happy about because you all feel the emotions I've targeted in the book, especially since the theme of the volume is friendship, if you guys have noticed. 

This volume has also made me realize that a lot of you love or hate Cj XD which was unexpected for me since Cj is one of my most controversial characters, but I guess that's what makes him unique, so thank you for loving our count like that. I hope you continue to support not only him but the rest of the characters as well. Personally, if I were to choose, my favorite character is Ari. He's just a delight to write. Where are my Ari lovers at? 😂

As for the last sentence in the volume, about the confession, I really made it into something like a riddle. And I am telling you, A LOT of you are so close to figuring it out. I think I read someone who actually got 80% of the confession right so I'm really glad since it means you understand how the story is going. Remember, almost every word in that confession is a hint, so good luck.

I am very much excited for the next volume because we are now going to focus on one of the royals, PHD. The royals are characters that you rarely get to see, so I'm really excited to write them. There are also new characters on your way, so stay tuned.

For the new readers, you might not know this but Kings On The Horizon consists of 6 Volumes in total, and each volume contains at least 30 to even 40+ chapters, which means the story is VERY long. I know that a lot may not be a fan of long books, so if you are going to let go of the book now, I would still like to say thank you for giving me the opportunity to write this for you.

This book is set to tackle an entire school year so it is expected to be very long. Honestly, we're really halfway in since it's now February in our book. I actually have calendars to track the school year...

(Something like this)

Why does my November calendar look so bad??? HAHA

Other than that, I also keep track of every small detail in the book, so if you're wondering how I'm not losing my mind yet

Other than that, I also keep track of every small detail in the book, so if you're wondering how I'm not losing my mind yet...well, it's because of this.

Every detail of the book is in here, and I'm actually planning to make this into some sort of guidebook and post it on Wattpad, maybe after the entire book is done since this consists of so many spoilers

Another thing is that a lot are still curious about the original version of this, which I wrote in 2013. I'm telling you, it is the WORSE thing you'll ever read. It was a Korean fanfiction, and it was just...terrible. BUT if you're that curious, I'll show you what it looked like.

Look at that masterpiece 😭 This wasn't BL, and the main character was actually a girl

Well, now the reason why you're all here. 

For those who do not know, I take a break after every volume because I write a complete draft or skeleton to make sure the flow is right. This break is also the reason why I still have the strength to write more, so I hope you understand.

I know I wasn't able to update well in the past months, and I do apologize if I sometimes leave you guys hanging, but I really tried to post as much as I can so I won't shortchange you guys.

Anyway, I will be back on JULY 1, 2022, at 7:00 PM (MNL Time). Exactly a month from now since I usually take a 1-month break after every volume. (The older readers know this).

I'm actually a bit bumped out the past few days because one of my stories (sorry.papa) got deleted for no reason, but the only thing that is making me still stay in Wattpad is because of you guys, honestly. I don't know why, but the comment section, as well as the readers of  Kings On The Horizon, is one of the best ones I've had. Whenever I read your comments, your concerns, your questions, I just feel really happy. You guys don't know how much I appreciate you.

Thank you so so much for STILL reading this book. It really means a lot to me. 

Well, see you all on July 1! Bye!

Sincerely Yours,

Author N