A/n

Just a quick hello to everyone from my previous story before the re-write. I wanted to personally say thank you to everyone who had chosen to support me. Words cannot describe how happy it makes me. Originally, this story was mainly self-indulgent (still is), but with so many people reading it, I thought it would be better if I actually made it good.

And so here we are, and instead of making it good, I make the first few arcs hella angsty. Fuck me.

Down below is a series of disclaimers and a key that is accessible to readers so that they may use and understand the basis of this fanfiction. You can, of course, skip this Author's Note. I can not stop people from doing as they please, but I highly recommend that people do, in case they find that whatever they are reading is highly unsettling and uncomfortable. I don't want to trigger anybody, and I don't want people to leave off on a bad note. So please, take the time to read the following.

---

Disclaimers/Significant Notes:

1. I write very vulgarly, so please, caution yourself if you feel uncomfortable around my vulgarity. I promise you I'm not like this in real life, it's just a style I find useful in expressing a character's thoughts and feelings.

2. Although I touch on a lot of sexual themes, there will be no smut.

3. The story will deviate from the main storyline ad will be told in both third person and second person (majority second person), and will be divided into "arcs" for each event that is happening.

4. This fanfiction has a variety of genres, in case you were wondering if this book was a good fit for you. This book will contain humor [satire/morbid], lots of angst, romance (a slow burn), horror, gore, violence, mental manipulation, gaslighting, slight pedophilia, conditioning, and much more. Again, please proceed with caution. This is rated Mature for a reason. I will not put warnings every time because you refuse to heed my disclaimer.

5. Mega slow-burn warning. Like, slow slow burn. The first few arcs revolve around MC's younger life with the marines before it actually delves into the pirates and her interactions with them.

6. There will be spoilers up to Wano. I recommend you don't read until you're caught up, but that's a little difficult of me to ask, isn't it?

7. I am a major sucker for symbols, motifs, and parallelism. I absolutely adore literature, and Gatsby and Lord of the Flies have done me no wrong. And I especially love foreshadowing- it makes me feel smart sometimes. The symbols are present in some chapters and arcs, but you don't have to get them to understand the story. I just add them in for fun.

8. Timeline might be a little wonky, but I'm trying.

9. All canonical characters and plots do not belong to me. I only own my own ideas that I incorporate into the story.

Characters in the first two or three arcs are going to be a little out of character due to the fact that I do not have a clear understanding of how they would act in their younger years.

10. Every single character in this story is probably going to be slightly out of character anyway because of Yandere tendencies. If you disapprove of any of their behaviors, then I full-heartedly agree with you. They will make terrible decisions that they think are right. But ultimately, they are wrong.

Adding on to Yanderes, I would like to make the announcement that I do not support the act of Yanderes in reality. Fictionally romanticizing them is great, but please don't try to find one. I understand how appealing it is that someone would love you to death (quite literally), but murder is also a grave offense and shouldn't be taken likely.

If you do not want to support this book, then great. Be gone and find yourself something nice to read. But do not overflow the comment section nor send me private messages on hate. In previous cases, I've had to see hate comments and threats on other people's stories, and it's really saddening that people would condemn someone like it's 1692.

Regardless, I will continue to write. Writing is a rare thing that I enjoy so I'd like to cherish it and improve my writing skills. Please feel free to give me feedback if you please.

Continuing on from here is the key for people who haven't read a fanfiction in the style of a reader insert because I really needed that when I first read fanfiction. :P

---

Key:

Your name: Y/n

Your Last Name: L/n

Eye Color: E/c

Hair Color: H/c

There may be more as I continue the story, but these are the basic ones for now. Color and foods have already been predetermined, so I apologize if you don't like the foods or colors I chose.

Also, in case anyone's confused:

Grandad: Sengoku

Gramps: Garp

Grandpas / Grandfathers / Grandparents: Sengoku & Garp