Answers: 10

As Ira  slammed that door Ally just started to sob and her words were "Lord help me get through this, I need your loving hand to touch my shoulder" Ally was getting temptation so she picked up the phone "can I get get a counselor for abortion" Of course mam, we can get you in right away.
*In the clinic*
I honestly think I am making a mistake. " Mam, if you think that you wouldn't be in that chair. You are here for an abortion and why waste your time?" I just think it's wrong, I've never had one before. "If you need more time to think about it, you are more than welcome to"

*Ally feels her neck and sees a neckless, opens it and sees a picture of Ira as a baby in her arms* What am I doing? " Mam where are you going?" Coming here was a mistake I am sorry for taking your time. Walking down the hallway of the counselor room, Ally sees a nurse take Ira to a room. Ally immediately got her mom instinct and followed. "Mom what are you doing here!?" Ira shouted as she saw the door open just as she was about to get on the patient bed."
I am here to tell you Ira that you are making a big mistake. "I am mom? Or are you?" 
Honey you can't have an abortion, God has a plan for this child
"Like he had a plan for me mom? To suffer for my whole life seeing you and dad argue. Life is never happy for me!" Jesus allows these things to happen so then one day we can-"Mam you need to leave if you are not invited to be in the operating room" Ally looks at Ira with a sad shocked face. "No, I want her to leave" Ira insists. Ira wait..