Parker's POV: 5

Okay so Ally said I got to carried away when I heard that she was pregnant and that I'm to stubborn to even listen,okay maybe I lost it but come on we all would have done it and I know that this wasn't just Ally's fault so I decided to stick with her and have this baby and to stay by her side as she is struggling with cancer.

*********8 months later**********

Finally time for our baby girl to be born and yeah I know,I didn't get a saying in the name but Ally already had the name picked the time she leaped in her womb,and besides I like the name Ira its great and if something happens to Ally I want a strong memory of her and that its only a breath away.

****2 years later****WEDDING DAY****

*Music playing* AS I walk down the aisle and stop where i'm supposed to I see the doors open wide and I watch in awe as I see her giant smile and the way she isn't worried about her cancer at all so after the wedding I had to get answers.

****Back at apartment****

"Ally may I ask you something?"

Sure Parker shoot.

"Why aren't you afraid?"

Afraid of what?

"dying"

Why should I we all are gonna die at some point in our lives,mine was just cut short.

Back to Parker's POV

We had a great talk and then Ira starts crying.

"Ira whats wrong?"

I..I..I had a bad dream.

"Really well wanna tell me about it?"

I was at school and mom was teaching and then all of a sudden she passed out and when the doctors got there mom was dead and her cancer got worse.

Parkers POV:WHAT!! HOW??? We never told Ira that her mom had cancer? I had a lot of questions but then Ally calls for me.

*Parker* Ally says as she coughs*

And then before Parker got to her.

Ally!!!!!!

These chapters are dedicated to ElfChristianBooks,

Hey MUFFANS so I know I said I was gonna post again on Tuesday but I got busy this week,SO comment if your like this story :) and vote!!

So if you read this and want a new chapter I'll only post again if I have at least 2 votes and 1 comment.

So PEACE OUT LOVE YALL!!

--HappyMufy2016--