Ally's first day of work: 1

Good morning birthday girl! Parker said as he walked into the bedroom with a cupcake in his hand.
Ugh!! Honey, please, I have 15 minutes
of sleep left; come on, you know you have to get ready for your first work day.
Fine. *Ally says as she grabs the cupcake* MMMMMM!!! Whoever made this cupcake is the BOMB!! Ally said excitedly: Its store-bought Parker corrected:
Ally is excited it's her first day, and she can't wait to meet the kids and learn everything about them.
She walked into the classroom and introduced herself. Hello, class, I'm your new teacher Mrs. Carter.
Okay, we're going to go around the room and introduce ourselves to the class.
Then the whole class starts laughing. What's so funny? Ally asked: Then the entire class held up birthday cards for her handmade and everything!!AWWW, thanks, guys. Okay, everyone lines up and put those beautiful cards on my desk. Then Ally's face got dizzy, and then, sorry, class. She pukes in her trash can in front of the whole class.EWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! All the kids shouted.

HEY, MUFFINS!!!! I HOPE THIS IS A GOOD START FOR IT. SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE. I WAS SO BUSY WITH LIFE. LET ME KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY IDEAS YOU HAVE FOR THIS STORY!

GOD BLESS

--HAPPYMUFY2016--