Ally's decision: 4

Ally woke up the next morning and got in her car with a smile on her face as she pulled in the parking lot of the office,and she happily walks in.

Ally sits and waits till her name is called.

So Ally what have you decided on?

I decided to.....to...have the baby!

What??...but Ally your life depends on this,and its not even a child yet trust me Ally this isn't the right choice.

Is it?or is that your opinion?I'm having this baby if you like it or not!!

As Ally walks out of the office she started to take a walk as she was walking she felt the baby in her jump! Ira..that's your name.

Ally got back in her car and she decided  to go back to Parker's house and try and tell him that she can't have this baby on her own and that she needs him to

Ally got back in her car and she decided to go back to Parker's house and try and tell him that she can't have this baby on her own and that she needs him to.

Ally got back in her car and she decided  to go back to Parker's house and try and tell him that she can't have this baby on her own and that she needs him to

What are you doing here? Parker questions angry:

I need to tell you something,and I..well we cant do this without you!

We?..? Remember i'm pregnant?Oh that yeah I wanted to tell you something to.

Really?!

Yeah I know I don't think we should be together anymore Ally I mean how do you know if your ready for a..a..BABY? I know that God has a plan for us Parker and I need you and this baby needs a father.

I'm going to need to think on that on the meantime,Wanna get something to eat? I'd love that: Ally laughs.

HEWO MUFFANS :) I hope this is a good chapter and story :) I am having a lot of fun and putting a lot of work in this book and i'm really gonna need help for my next chapter for ideas:)

WILL PARKER CHOOSE ALLY AND THE BABY OR WILL HE REFUSE AND BE ALONE FIND OUT TOMORROW AROUND 10:00 AM. :)

and i'm dedicating this chapter to my fellow readers :) you all are awesome,and amazing :)

PEACE OUT!!

P.S LUV U ALL

--HappyMufy--