Chapter 7: Waterghost In Biling Lake

Since both Jiang cheng and Wei wuxian got kicked out of the class, they both just stay in their little room for a while.

Since they entered the room, none of them said anything, until Jiang cheng spoke.

"Shi xiong? Are you mad at me?"

"Mhm, Why would I? I couldn't stay mad at you if you're making that face" Wei wuxian chuckled.

"Oh" Jiang cheng just remained silent for a while before he spoked again.

"Shi xiong should I help the Lans once they attend to kill those waterghost" Jiang cheng said while heading towards his shi xiong and lay his head on wei wuxian's lap

"Waterghost? I haven't heard those such a thing?" Wei wuxian spoke while softly stroking Jiang cheng's hair.

"I heard those folks in Caiyi town talked about those, and it seems interesting"

"Well you should ask Zewu Jun about it"

"Mhm! I will Shi xiong!"

Timeskip

"Lan zongzhu!" A Lan disciple named
'Su She' called' when he saw both Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen seemed to be talking about something.

"Su she? What's the matter?" Lan Xichen asked as he walked towards Su she

Su she bowed to them and spoked. "They're some people in Caiyi who's asking for help about these Waterghosts in Biling Lake. Some of them are badly injured. "

"Waterghosts?" Lan Xichen mumbled while his head lowered in confusion.

"The people in Caiyi are expert swimmers.. ." Lan Xichen spoked.

"May I ask 'what are these Waterghosts?" Lan Xichen added.

"Well.. I'm honestly not sure what is it." Su she spoked.

"But, if you like Zongzhu, I'll do exorcism to those" Su she added' as his feeling confidents on himself.

"No need, I want to find out about them with myself" Lan Xichen said while softly smiled.

"But-" Su She was about to spoke when Lan Xichen cut him off.

"Su she 'Don't worry about it, alarm some few disciple that we're going to the Biling Lake" Lan Xichen ordered.

"Noted Lan zongzhu, I'll take my leave and announced it to some of our few disciple" Su She spoked and bowed to the two Lan brothers then leave.

"Xiong zhang-" Lan Wangji was about to speak when he was cut off by someone who's calling out for Lan xichen.

"Zewu Jun!" Jiang Cheng shouted as he waved his hand and run to the two.

"Zewu Jun" Jiang Yanli, Nie Huaisang and Wei wuxian spoked following Jiang cheng behind, as they bowed to the lan Brothers. The Lan Brothers bowed back at them.

"Jiang Gongzi, what seemed to be the rush?" Zewu Jun spoked as he softly smiled at them.

"Ah Zewu Jun... Well..we'd wanted to accompany you to the Caiyi to kill those Waterghost.." Jiang Cheng shyly said.

"Ah well..." Lan Xichen seems hesitant so Jiang Yanli spoked

"Dont worry Zewu Jun, Yunmeng have lakes, so most Yunmeng Jiang's are very expert swimmers"