Chapter 12: Wen's Indoctrination

The Yunmeng Jiang sect arrived at the indoctrination. They saw the two other sects who's lined up and looking directly at them...Well apparently most of them are just looking at Wei wuxian with admiration. It feels new to them to saw Wei wuxian without his ponytail, Plus-- he looks gorgeous actually... With that half ponytail and a small little braid at the edge.

Once Nie huaisang sparred his eyes to Wei wuxian, He immediately gasped and covered his mouth like he just saw some ghosts or....maybe worst than the ghosts.

Wei wuxian suddenly felt anxious with all the glares on him, He feels so suffocated, His heart keeps pounding faster and faster everytime he feels that those stares never left off him. He couldn't stay calm until his breath become abnormal, It keeps vibrating everytime he tries to take a deep breath. He don't know why those people keeps staring at him but it's making him uncomfortable.

He keeps his head low to hide his uncomfortable expression and to avoid even more attention. He wraps his arms around his torso to give a small comfort for himself and so that he could stop overthinking.

  Jiang Cheng looked behind his back to make sure Wei wuxian is fine. But once he turned around and gaze up to Wei wuxian, He saw the older's face so anxious and uncomfortable with his surroundings. He roamed his head and saw most people looking at Wei wuxian's direction.

Jinag cheng's eyes narrowed and his brows knitted. "Hey! Can ya'll stop looking at my shi xiong!" Jiang cheng shouted with his vicious tone. The others immediately turned away their gazes to Wei wuxian and looked straight forward. They couldn't take the risk and talked back to Jiang Cheng, because they know that this man's swordmanship are no joke to them.

Nie Huaisang was the only one who didn't avoid his glare at Wei wuxian because he keeps looking at the details of Wei wuxian's hair that he didn't even heard Jiang Cheng's threat.

Nie Huaisang slightly moved besides Wei wuxian who's full attention is to him now. "Wei-xiong! I really like your hair! It suits you well!". He whispered shouted at Wei wuxian who was flustered by the sudden compliment.

Wei wuxian had soothed down a bit. He lowered his arms as he looked back at Nie Huaisang and spoked. "Thank you Huaisang! A-Cheng did my hair so take the full credit to him". Both of them laughed but then Nie Huaisang goes back into his place when someone yelled.

"Everyone lined up! Second Young Master Wen has arrived!"

Everyone straightened their position as they looked forward. And they saw Wen Chao walking towards his throne with a girl clinging on him. The girl keeps making an annoying gazes on everyone as she keeps looking down on them like she's looking at a pile of trash, Even though she was part of one.

Wei wuxian couldn't sit still. Something is definitely wrong here. The aura of this Wens around them are so suspicious.

He looks to his surrounding and notices that they were no Gusu Lan Sect have arrived at the indoctrination. 'Could it be that they didn't want to be under the Wen's control and they disobey their satisfaction?'. Wei wuxian brushes off his thought. He should stop over thinking for now.

Wen Chao was now sitted on his throne along with the girl sitted besides him wrapping her arms around wen Chao like shes some snake. "Bring him in!" Wen Chao shouted. Everyone's eyes widened in confusion. They turned around and saw a man in a white robe and who seems to belonged to Gusu Lan. And that man is Lan wangji. His face is pale and he keeps gripping in his bottom leg robe.

Wei wuxian couldn't stop himself but to be worried for the guy. Him walking is absolutely strange... Is he limping? Did he perhaps broked his other leg?'

Wei wuxian wanted to approach the guy and ask him if his ok or if he needs anything. But right now, all he can do is watch the other make his way into the others.