45- Dante

Heyyy annoying bitches 

How was your day hope I had it better

Anyways have a great read

I'm thinking about getting a rina Kent book

Is any of her books good????

IT WILL HAVE MENTIONED OF RAPE AND ABUSE

Make sure you vote and comment

Have a great read

Byeeeee

We are starting to plan how and when to kill Ivan

Me and Ares told some guards that they need to help. And they immediately agreed.

I was not surprised that he agreed so quickly. Ivan has ruined the Italians life and we are still not why he got so damn close to the Italian Mafia.

No one has come close to threaten the Italians without them killing them, but Ivan has, and he is not dead.

When Ares father was leader, Ivan did not care, but a soon as Ares became leader Ivan keep on killing men form this mafia. And he did not die.

Ares told me that his father told him not to worry about him and to not pay attention to him.

Thinking about it we have not seen or heard form Dante for a while.

"Bella?" A voice snaps me out of my thoughts, "hm?" I look up at Ares, "you ok Amore?" He sits down on my bed with me, "yes, why do you ask that?" He wraps his arm around me pulling me close to his chest, "you looked like something was bothering you," he puts his chin on top of my head, "no, just have a lot on my mind" I chuckle.

I take my chin off of her head and look down at her, "what kind of things?" She looks like she is in a daze of some sort.

I'm worried about her.

Her blue eyes meet mine, "have you heard from your father lately?" I was knocked back at her question, "why?" she gets up and goes over to her desk, And I see that she is still limping.