Chapter 55: Indra Sovereignty

Jones holding on to the sword given to him by his brother marvelled at the refinement done to it, but a confused expression soon appeared on his face, "Bro... This weapon"

"Is there something wrong?" Kairos asked with concern, he had put in a lot of effort to create the perfect weapon for Jones, and worries if there is something not to his liking.

"Its... too strong!" Jones said in a depressed manner.

"Whaaa... Is that all? That's a good thing isn't it?" Even Kairos is confused by now.

"I can't use this, it will create a dependency in my martial arts. I'll gladly keep it, but it may be better for me to use a regular weapon until my techniques are more refined"

"I'll make you a titan ranked weapon for now Jones. But this weapon I gave you will grow together with you so you should just treat it as a part of your body when you become strong enough for it. It will never need to be changed as long as you don't completely break it"

An amazed look appeared on Jones' face, and after thinking for a short moment, he explained his thoughts, "You're telling me to treat this weapon a permanent weapon? Hahaha! That's something unthinkable for most swordsmen...! We regularly break or outgrow our weapon.

So to have a blade that grow together with me, it would change the very basis of my swordsmanship. The day that I catch up to its power, I will definitely treat it as another limb of mine"

"Okay, then for now... let's see what we have" Kairos checked through the things that had accumulated so far, but everything is simply too high tiered and he gave Jones a wiltering look of failure.

"That's alright, my swordsmanship has already improved during my time in prison, I don't really need an actual weapon to display my sword skills. That gigantic sword I met during my selfless cultivation is ancient and its wisdom unbounded. Heheh, I don't mean to boast, but I am already above the spirit sword style of my Solitary Blades Clan. BWAHAHAA"

"You're totally boasting..." Kairos laughed.

"The tides are ready. It's time to escape!" John called out, beckoning everyone over.

.....

In the Phrixus palace, the darkness that engulfed everything has faded. The escaped prisoners turned the place upside down and then disappeared. Those that were about to be captured has killed themselves on the spot instead.

The royal family were in an uproar, and when they summoned Syriong, the realm's guardian, they were shaken to discover he had barely retreated with his life and is in an unconscious state. They find out hard to accept that whoever had caused such chaos in this place were capable enough to defeat a triple S ranker.

Emergency treatment was carried out on their guardian, but at this point, Axtaius Phrixus, the emperor of the Silent Lambs Empire is already beyond consolable. His treasure room was found broken into, his guards beaten, and Jones were missing since the chaos began.

Retreating to a hidden room behind the throne, Axtaius stood humbly before a gigantic crystal ball. The image on the crystal shows a wondrous scene of a room grander and more elaborate than any rooms of the palace.

In the middle of the screen sat a man looking quite similar to the emperor.

"Uncle", Emperor Axtaius began, but before he could continue the man addressed him with an unhappy grunt.

"What is it you are here again for? I've told you many times before, now is not the time to pass that boy over to our hands yet. Don't tell me you've killed him?"

"No, of course not Uncle. We have carried out your orders faithfully, it's just that..."

"Just what?" He snapped.