Cha 1. Friends of the Land

The people out there didn't wanted attention at this the time, but now they were interested in talking with others, a kid name Mike and his parents have gone two build a house over a few years, not just any house, a magical house filled with levels were people can travel different places and serve people. They first build it on top of a hill, in the middle of the city. mike had a lot of friends. He had three friends name Starry Dream, Fantasia and Fate clock. When they all met at one's, there was a new girl in town Name Posa pharaohs she is beautiful and is a warrior two all who supports her, including her friends except Fate, he didn't see any new people and was cursed from living in his level and never coming out until over the years. It was dreadful two let them noticed and two also explaining on how we're they going two fix this Discovery of there problems when building the rolling sky building buy the city.

Posa was a little bit curious while noticing on who's level is that when she was the new girl and meeting everyone, her friends refused her to know and two never go in fates door, if they did, they wood be emerged and hit buy a big hands when it opens. She clearly understands and didn't wanted two upset them in a way since she was the new girl in the city. But until posa gets her chance to look beneath the two holes in his door, she'll be ready.

*They all got read for there amazing days while they all went exploring the city.*

End Chapter.
Pretty short,but I did my best when making story's like this a lot with my other ones, more will be coming soon. While we wait, Here's the characters that are featured in the story.

 While we wait, Here's the characters that are featured in the story

Hop y'all like it! :)