Cha 7. Pharaohs  Deciaion.

Since When She rescued some kind of Marrionette Boy Out of his Level, The Giant Hand Didn't Kill him, Not until his Door Level Was completely bLock After Saving Him, After Saving him She and Lesbio Made it out alive and The Marrionette. Hmmm, Who are you... What are you.. She Explain, She Confirmed Him While He was still out Cold. *Is His Name Fate?*Since When confronting Him She Realize that she was Already Home While Getting out of his Level of Dark despairs and half Light. She and her Pet Took the 8Ft Tall Puppet Two Her Level And Mentioned that she will never explain This to Mike and the Others. Expect The Thefts since they've Told her About It Yesterday. She Thanks Them in her head Then Rushes On two Her level and Locking it behind herself without knowing what would happen. Her and Lesbio Went Back and Made it back home Safe an Sound. Once making it out alive in his level. Posa Pharaohs took Him inside of her House and Treated him on her Bed. *Who is he, Is he the one.....?* While Her Pet Lesbio Went back to sleep at 6pm. She Looked at him While Talking to herself without Waking him up. Even though She is a Little scared. But once Mentioning it to a Boy Or a Man like his Self, he's Half Human Half Puppet over her but talking about his Ventriloquist Circle things on His Arms, Including His Legs. Posa then Blushes a Little and caption An Realizing that she actually caught The Fate Of his door of humanity Nightmares. "Why... What have I Done.. There Gonna Be Upset about me aren't They.?" She said. She Didn't Cry Or Cry of Fear She Was just frighten of his Experience if he Was still Controlled buy the hand, But when Looking He Wasn't in controlled but still unconscious. He Still Wake up until suddenly Moving His Fingers knowing Posas Shockness while Getting some Stuff For him. She didn't say a Word. But When understand it, She Then stay Nocturnal and obnoxious While Nuisance That He Was Moving his Legs or Feet Left an Right. The Fate Didn't Turn His Head Creepily towards her like before but did Move His head straight and Slightly when other slightly movements. When Sudden Movement she Gasped and Didn't say Anything and Knowing That He was Going To wake up. But he Did well a Little bit. Posa then Turn her head around and organizing The Stuff For Him When Suddenly He Was Officially Awake.

<———————————————————————>

Uhhhh........ The Tall Marionette Man Speared a Hurtful Sound. *W-Where am I.? What Happen.?* He Said In His Head. He Then Suddenly Moves his Head and Half of his body around Left an Right while Noticing of some kind of medium size beautiful Lovely figure with a White Dress, the Colors of Blue and Yellow, Short Hair Facing Backwards, Witch Basically getting the stuff ready for him. As she didn't know that he was looking at her, not until she was all done getting the ointment all set up for him. He kept on staring but not in a creepy way but in a generous way of Half terror but Half also confused. He didn't say anything not until she got ready and began Turning Around. Once She Turn She got scared and half gotten surprised and jumped out and his Face When waking Up In Time. "AH!" She Scream. "Jesus You Scared Me." She Whispered When she Realize Herself Speaking to him, He Didn't Say a Word. Both of them Stayed Silent for a moment until Posa Started to get a Weird creepy vibe when She was Still Staring at him gently of generates. *...Why is He looking at Me Like That..?* After a Few Minutes He Started To Face His Head, Turning To The Left Side while Not Scaring Or stunning her and Feeling Very Awkward. Posa Stayed Silent for a moment until she decided to speak to him in the upcoming matter an Very nice temptation. "Hello." She Said With a Short Smile. He Suddenly Looked at her Again But Only With a Confused yet a Weird feeling Then wanted to Be frighten The Most over on What's Happening. "Hey, Hey Your Okay" Posa Said Without being Highly aggressive While Touching him, telling him to Calm down in her Bed. "Shhhh It's okay, You Don't Need Two Be afraid.? Okay, Everything's Alright I promise." Everything that She Says To Him is Not Creepy or mean But Sweet, since he is sweet inside But Doesn't know What is Going on, after a Few Minutes like 6 minutes of Silence When She Puts Some Bandits and medicine on him, He Calmly decided Two Speak To Her. "Where am I..?" He Said In a Tall, Small British Accent. Posa Pharaohs Was Shock That She Didn't Know That he Could Actually Speak Until Now. "...You Are In My House.? She confirmed." "How Did I Ended up in here, And Why was I Cursed or scared towards my Level.?" He Sincerely Said nearly Making Posa Feel Pretty Uncomfortable and Confused. "I'm Sorry, I Couldn't Leave a Person Behind, So I Had to Safe you Since i Have Faith In you for in up coming matter of speaking." She Told him while still being creeped out. "How Long has it Been.?" He said turning his Head to Her. "A Few Months I think But It Don't matter, your Fine and I Surely Mistaken you but Whats You're Name.?" She Wanted More information Buy him and To know About his life over a long ago. "My Names Fate, Fate Clock Nice to meet you my dear." As he Said Sweetly lead her Shock that He Said that and Smiled At The End. He then Conferenced To tell and Know About her name. "OH, it's Pharaohs, Posa Pharaohs." *Looks*
"Posa Pharaohs....,What a Beautiful Great Name. He Commanded Nicely." She then thanks him for the compliment of their introduce meant. The respect from the fate Made him Straight over on how That She Saved him. "Question, how did you save me.?" He said An a Nice silent motivation. "Well...... very long story short, I Might of sort of Took you in with me and my pet lesbio had to Take you out of Your RollingSky Door Level, Since you were clearly possessed Buy the Hand, but we Help you escape your fate, get it!? She Recapped And Said to him. "No I Don't Get it."He Said, Turning Is Head to her window. She then Say oh To him until she Then Change the Subject. "Do you Still Know or remember The Rolling Sky2 or Rolling Dream Characters.?" She Ask Nicely. "Yea I know them Until Some Monster Wanted to Have it all for itself and Don't Tell me that you have a tell Monster in your level.... Right.?" He Explained.
"Well technically I Do But I Actually Have Two levels. The First ones pretty easy. But it's clearly Crazy to Understand Because It's some kind of very Huge Bug. salamander or a centipede I Think." She Said. Before understanding, Fate Looked at her With a Shocked Face. "Whoa.!? I Guess We Have The Same Giant Creatures, But only Different there's obviously a Great difference between our Levels Posa." He Said to The Egypt Lady. Probably While Maybe knowing or Not knowing it. She Said Putting The stuff of his Skin. Her Skin is Half Flesh/Sand and for him, he has Half Flesh/Wood in there bodys when meeting for the first time. While She was Putting the medicine on him He Started to get confused and Started two blush at her Easily. She Didn't Say a Word When Just putting Medicine on him, but actually, Things Will work out. He Looked Back to her Window and Telling himself of What's Going on.?