Cha 2. Thinking.

Posa Felt very curious two much when understanding on how they met him, since she hasn't. "Guys?" She Said. "Yes?" they said. "How did you guys known him until when I last here two came two the rolling Sky City?." Posa Replied confused. "Oh well we all don't approve that or recall it form Fates level, he was told two stay in his level. Mike Replied. After that ,Starry said two them. "On my opinion, he didn't really do anything wrong, but I'm sure that we all don't need two worry about it." Starry Said while eating ice cream. "Well since I'm pretty scared of him after when we all met him." Mike said. "But we all know not to talk about it or approach it when speaking." Fantasia ask when having a messy face. Posa turn two the house very far that mike an his parents build over the years. She quickly sighs for a moment and constantly continues on with her friends. She was the only one who's old then everyone. She's 15 and Mike is 13, Fantasias Also 13 and Starrys 12. She was the youngest in the rolling sky group. And you're my calculations.? I think Fate our old long friend is 16 or your age Posa. Mike said. Wow, I've never know that. Oh and is there any chance we have adults guarding the town perhaps?" Posa said, walking right along with them. "What do you mean?" Fantasia said. "I think she means the garden Thief's. Is That's right." starry said. "There the ones who care for us in need." How do you know that Starry?. Posa Said. Because they know good an well That fates possessed." "I think you do have a point however, they've said it's been a year and we can't think or worry about it now, it's in the past. Mike simply explained. As they all went slightly silent for a few minutes while talking as they hold there stuff all together, one buy one for more work of there house after ice cream.

(It's noon at Rolling sky City)

The special people went back two there house, went inside, an said hello to the Guard Thiefs and they are married. Hello Mike said. Cool you guys got the stuff for us great job mrs. Thief said That all for today guys. Now you guys may now rest. Mr. Thief Said. "Thank you." As Mike asked nicely. Well I'll see you guys tomorrow, night. Ask he went in his level and so did the Mr & Mrs. Thiefs. Night. Posa Said and same two Starry and Fantasia.

(Teleports in there levels.)

(End Chapter.)
New more two storys, hope it's okay hope you guys like it.