Cha 5. Face it.

Posas POV
After when I was done doing some stuff while eating. I Decided to go back two my level and see how Lesbio was doing, I understand what my friend Mike told me over This person Fate that I don't hardly know him or over onto his level. But I must and I cannot face it, if I Hope if when I enter, I'll try two ask one of the Thief's and see that I can let them know about the level that if they known a little bit of information. When answering that in my head, I walked in my level just with no complaints to anyone but for myself to talk two the adults in person an two just two be careful and clear. "Hey Buddy!" As I say two lesbio. It's still day out in the other world, but for in my world is always the same form over the years probably. When petting my pet, I look two my window then two look at the outside two the sand and the city of Agent Egypt while sitting on my bed.
I've been so Very frustrated buy some stuff that Mike and the rest are hiding from me, I understand of what there doing like, trying to protect me. But i don't honestly need there help I help my self because I'm only one who's older then them, they can't tell me what two do so I've decided to follow my own plans. As I looked back two the mirror.

(Meanwhile Dark out.)

Over while it was dark out of the other world, Posa went back out of her level then suddenly decided to talk with thief's about fates Door. Know one was there until she approached the thief's level door in the middle of the night and it was open. She Didn't mean two answer in the middle of the night, but although the thief's didn't really care. Who's there as they said while Posa was walking in the house. Mrs Thief went down two see who was it.

(She jumps down.)

"Oh Hello Posa, why are you up so late?" Mrs. Thief said. "Oh sorry I wanted two ask you something about- She then gets interrupted buy her talking.
"So What do you need from Here ? We've got everything since me and my husband went finding some more Trophies and Gold yesterday." Posa then gets confused and started talking. "I was wondering if you would tell me about Fates level." Right after she said that, she looked back to Posa then suddenly gotten Startled over have not seeing fate in a couple of years before when they were all little and Posa was the first one new over in side, then she turn her back two her. "We don't really about about him, since he has gotten Possessed buy a big hand and You could not be talking about him." She said until Posa walked forward two her more. "But please Ma,am, I haven't gotten a chance to see them until I was new even though, it is true." "Huh?! Are you sure you want two talk about him Hun?" As she looked back two her with a scared face. Yes since it now far. As Mrs. Thief put her hand on her chest "Alright Posa you ask for it, even for understanding about it, gots nothing Particularly two do with us, since you've brought it up. Come with me two Mr. Thief's house. So do you know who's Possessing fate unlike the big hand that you guys were telling me about."!she said when remarked. "We've do not know that, but every-time when you approach his door, he will not like it, sincerely his doors usually open during at night when nobody's around. And at day the big ghost hand locks it's forever. An he doesn't come over the years, we've all started two feel worried for him.
Mrs. Thief said. "Yeah That's why Mike and his Friends never told me the information about him." Posa Replied to her when walking to her two there house. "Yea but perhaps we can give you some information for him, even though it could be a worth a fortune." As Posa gotten shock pretty easily.
"Hehe, I'm just kidding Hun." She said back at her, giggling a little bit. "Now let's go inside."

(As they went inside)

"Oh you have a visitor hi Posa, how can I help ?"
Mr. Thief said as he went closer two them, when taking a bow. "Well pretty Interesting to say but you aren't gonna like it. As Mrs. Thief said as Mr.Thief had gotten confused over towards them.
"She wants two know about Fate Clock." As she said two her husband. He wasn't mad but he was shock two know about him over the years and stuff. "Hmm Well I'm glad you ask Posa. I'll give you some nice and cool information about him. Mr. Thief Said.

(After Talking over 1 hour.)

(Sitting at the table.)

"So Let me get this Straight, you want me two go in there like are you serious!." Well That's if you're brave or not Posa." Mr. Thief said "Yeah I know but how am I suppose two go in there so see them, my friends would be upset at me. Well do you want to see him at night or not. Fine I'll go in there unannounced. "Hm, well that's on you for you two decide Posa." Mr. Thief said. She has gotten two the point that she's a little bit scared two find out other then the thiefs giving her the opportunity two go in fates door. without the others permission and everything within it. She then thanked them and went of two go tomorrow since its day out. She went two her level without anyone see her walked in the thief's level to find information. Once going in her level she then noticed that it was getting Sunny out then put the object that they gave to her and put it in her drawers. And it's a piano necklace. Things were ok for her, but she's actually happy that she is doing this for over the months of her friends keep this secret from her. and so she's keeping it a secret two herself to them and two emerge herself two face Fates clock. "Phew, okay I am going onto a Journey in the first thing tomorrow when no ones around. Lesbio you know where two find me." She said as he went to Posa when petting him in her house.
And sleeps for a little bit. Thank Guys. She suddenly said in her mind.

End Chapter
I've got more stories for this and hope I did pretty well hahahaha. Enjoy.