Cha 6. Making a Move on.

After Tomorrow, She Agreed Two Emerge Fates Door Buy midnight while Talking two The Guard Thief's from buy there levels and Permission. and she Understands her friends coming and not going in his Level, but she can't make any Excuses from them, since it's not fair towards herself two see and accomplish. Over A While On a beautiful Sunny day the others didn't do something special but two just play video games in the room while Posa Pharaohs was Still outside of her level, Playing and to also train with Lesbio while Sand-boring her way down while having the fun times with her pet.
"WHOA" She Said. "Oh yeah, This is Fun!"

*Lesbio squeaked When Flying*

(After For a little bit of fun in her level.)
(5:00 Am)

The Others were also were in there levels for a little bit Then when two play for a little bit with the others such as Mike, Starry and Fantasia. After that she was all done training then Went back two her house while flying with lesbio. "Phew, That was fun."
She continues. A few Minutes passed while She Waited and Waited for the time two be right for her two leave her level and make her move while telling herself it. Her Pet Was sleeping beside her bed on the floor side, but she was the only person up.
Over around 6, The Thief's told her at midnight or at 11:00 two go seek on Fates Door level, for ideas, She's Okay with it. She Looked at her Hour Glass Then Said two herself that it's almost 7. Posa Was a little bit bored so she Decided two sand bored two the Death Book While Her Pet was asleep.

Over a Few minutes, She completely was done over her second level and went Back two her house at maybe 7:18 Pm. "Hey boy, I'm home, Sorry I went for a little walk an slide on my sand bored." She Said two lesbio. As he woke up an eat for a little bit.
Then She sitting back down on her bed again, and waited. over another Minute Went buy and she's Still a little bit bored, But She's Okay, Just as she waited For 11:00 Pm. "Okay it's been a Few Minutes, Sitll Bored but can't Take Any Chances, I just need two keep on waiting so I won't sleep on my way."
She Said to herself as Her big pet was also Waiting two, Just for as everyone goes two sleep in the levels.

•(A Few Minutes Later at 9:00, waiting.)•

Posa Couldn't waited Forever, So she decided two get a move on herself for a change, she did made a Solution and got out of bed and got ready. "Alright I guess I'll get a move on while Getting my pet ready and wearing different clothes. Posa Pharaohs Then Went on Lesbios back then putted her Sweater on and left her level around 9 o'clock Pm.

"Are you Ready Lesbio." She Said, Then he shakes his head and Ran out of her level. "Weeeee." She screams Happiness That she's doing this between the The Thiefs command and Telling her. Posa Suddenly stayed quiet for her routine for her and her pet to just lay low and Stayed quickly quiet. Then They both Suddenly found Fates Door opening up in the middle of the night, until she felt Something in herself of what Mike Home told her while being involved with everyone else towards her. While feeling it, She felt sick to her stomach then- completely let it go and continues investigating when being brave. *Takes Deep Breaths*  "Okay, Let's go in. Let's go in his level, It maybe scary but I must see for myself just for my friends to be involved but happy just as for me." Posa Said To Her Pet Lesbio.

They Didn't Make a single loud step While approaching The door, Since of there scared faces But strong bravery.

*Goes on right in Fates Level Door at Night.*

While Everyone was asleep, Posa didn't make a change for herself to Tell them about the Sorcery in his game, but although she Rather go take a look at him first to be Suspected for herself.

The room was crowded but with huge objects around the place, the floor was soft and smooth in the colors were black and white squares of Once looking at it.