Fall of the Walls

*Tweet*

*Tweet*

*Tweet*

"Mikasa, you sure you want to wake Eren up?" I said while looking up at the birds flying in the sky.

It was the year 845, Mikasa and I were collecting wood as Eren was sleeping under a tree on the grass. The breeze was nice, and the wind danced through the leaves on the trees.

"Yes, he did hardly anything and we already finished doing our part." Mikasa said while looking down at Eren with her black raven eyes.

"Okay, you do that. I'll be over there at the flowers." I said while waving at her as my face was facing the sky. I heard Mikasa giggle, and I was happy to hear her giggle, she really doesn't laugh that much. I stopped at a little river and some flowers I looked down at the flowers, the wind blowing making my hair flap around as I held onto my hat, so it didn't fly off my head. I heard Eren and Mikasa talking but I didn't want to listen, so I looked back at the colorful flowers.

"Y/n let's go!" I look up to see Eren and Mikasa walking over to me while picking up their wood

"Oh, okay coming!" Before leaving I picked some flowers for Carla. They were blue and yellow. I put them in between my wood so I didn't have to carry them.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Mikasa and Y/n you can't tell anyone I cried today okay." he said while looking down

"Okay." We both replied but before I could say more, we were interrupted by Hannas and his bickering

"So Eren you were crying." I laughed at the regular smell of alcohol

"Hannas you should stop drinking on jutty something might happen also take a damn bath you reek of alcohol." I said while still laughing from him calling out Eren. They started to talk and of course Eren took it to another level and started shouting. I went to sit with the other guards, and they gave me some bread.

"Haha, thank you." I said while putting the bread in my mouth while smiling.

"Aren't you sick of the alcohol kid most people are annoyed by the smell." one of them said

"I kind of got used to it after all Hannas is everywhere we go." I said while punching my nose as we all laughed then Eren ran past me with Mikasa running after him.

"I would love to stay and chat more but looks like time said otherwise, well more like though two. I should be going now. Bye and thanks for the bread." Before leaving I placed a blue flower on the crates.

"Bye" they all said as I looked back to Eren and Mikasa, the bells rang signaling the scouts were home well, I know most aren't coming home.

"Y/n over here." I looked at Eren as he pointed to some crates. I climbed up to see some...no, most of the soldiers were hurt. I looked at this old woman as she started to run over to the soldiers shouting a name which I know would be her sons or husband and it was her sons' name. They gave her an arm and she burst into tears as I could only pity her but I'm still wondering if I should tell Carla that I want to join the scouts or not.

"Hey, you brat!!" I looked down to see these two men shouting at Eren as he ran away

*sigh* "Really sorry about him!!" I said while bowing and running away as they chased all three of us. When we were far from those men we stopped. Mikasa threw Eren onto a wall making his pile of firewood fly all onto the ground. I laughed quietly and picked up the wood as Mikasa told Eren off.

"Eren you should listen to Mikasa before she tells Carla." I said while still focusing on putting his wood back while adding some of my wood in too.

"Ugh, fine but don't tell my mum please Y/n." Eren said as he looked at me with pleading eyes