Graduation

*Stream flowing*

I grazed the top of the water gently making the water slightly splash on my clothes. It has been three years since we joined the training corps and five years since Wall Maria was taken. Throughout the years, I have made some amazing friends. All have completely opposite personalities. Not all get along though.

"Hi Y/n. What are you doing?" I looked to the door of one of the boys' dorms to see Marco and Jean walking towards me. Marco greeted me first with the usual smile

"Hello Marco, Hello Jean. I am doing nothing so far. Why?" Marco just smiled and looked at Jean who looked like he was going to pass out because of the training we had today. I wouldn't blame him. I would do the same.

"Hi Y/n, sorry, I came to talk with you and Maro but I'm really tired. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Night." Jean just walked off before I could say anything. I laughed now knowing how tired he was because he would normally wait for my response.

"So, Marco, tomorrow will be the last day of training and after that we will choose what we would like to join. Are you still going to the MPs, or have you changed your mind?" It was silent for a second. I looked toward Marco only to realize how handsome he was in the moonlight.

He quickly looked towards me and leaned forward. Was he going to kiss me again? Before I could react, he placed his lips onto mine. This was the second time he had kissed me, and it was as nice as the first but with a slight bit of difference. He looked deep into my eye with love screaming from his. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the kiss while I still had the chance. I loved every moment. The moonlight shone down onto us as we kissed passionately. That was when I felt something hug me around my waist. I didn't care what it was as I swung my arms around his neck bringing him closer to my small frame.

He pulled away and spoke. "I don't know. But for now, I will enjoy my time with you."

He was about to kiss again until we heard someone cough.

"Ahem" Well more like clear their throat. We looked up to see Ymir

"So, what are you two doing out so late?" She had a smug smirk across her whole face. I knew she was going to tell the others, so I just stood up and just smiled.

"Nothing don't worry. I was just about to head back inside. Night Marco see you tomorrow." I waved at him, and he waved back at me and said goodnight as Ymir, and I walked back to our dorm. While on our way I looked up to Ymir who was already looking at me with the same smug smirk.

"You can't tell anyone about that."

"As you wish, Miss L/n." I laughed at her remark

--------------------------------

I wake up to a heavy gust of wind and water. As I open my eyes, I see commander Shadis doing the same for the others. My hair, bed, pillow, clothes and whole body were wet and cold. Then I heard Sasha screaming, making my eyes shoot open.

"You four cadets have been sleeping since noon and it is time for you to WAKE UP!!!!" Shadis them get more water and splashes it on us all though we were already sitting up.

"NOW!" We all rushed to our feet and made our way outside in front of the other cadets forming a line and I was put at the front.

"Cadet L/n, you will not be graded on your action today, but I will have to lecture you and your friends because you all slept in!!" I was so scared that I became even smaller in the eye. I then ran to line up next to the others as Krista was scolded next. Then Ymir and lastly Sasha.

"You four may now go change and make it quick!" Shit, I'm never going to piss the Commander off again.

--------------------------------

Once we got changed it was NIGHTTIME. What the actual living hell is this? We are so dead if we don't make it to the ceremony to announce the top ten. I ran so fast but not too fast just to make it there. When I got there, I stood next to Mikasa and Armin.

"Okay and now we will state the top ten!! Krista Lenz...Sasha Braus...Connie Springer...Marco Bott...Jean Kirstien...Eren Yeager...Annie Leonhart...Bertholt Hoover...Reiner Braun... and Mikasa Ackerman..." Everyone was confused why my name wasn't called but I didn't care.

"I know why you all are wondering why Cadet L/n wasn't called. That is because she is much higher than you all. Making her rank close to Captain Levi Ackerman from the Survey Corps!!" Gasps were heard everywhere.

Armin nudged my shoulder before saying, "Right up your ally, right Darling."

I blushed at the new nickname he gave me, and I just nodded.

"Yeah, but I think he is just joking to cover up that I didn't make it to the top ten." I then looked back up at Armin to see him have a small smile.

"She will be one of millions to receive this award. She will receive it later though. You are all dismissed." Sasha came running to me and jumped onto my small abdomen.

"Wow Y/n, your skills really are amazing." Sasha got off me, picked me up, then swung me around almost hitting Jean.

"Thanks Sasha, and I don't think he meant that. Like I told Armin, he probably said it out of pity." Sasha's face said that it was not out of pity, and that it was true.

*sigh* "Okay Sasha, he wasn't joking but could you put me down please?" She put me down next to Ymir. I hit Ymir's shoulder to tell her that I don't want her to tell the others of what happened yesterday.

"As if Y/n." I just glared up at her with a look of 'you are dead to me'.

"Please Ymir. I don't want to be asked about it like last time, so please don't tell the others." I saw the same smirk she had on last night and then I knew that I couldn't keep anything to myself.

"Just kidding, don't worry." A sigh of relief was heard by the me as the others all looked Ymir and I's way.

"Something wrong Y/n?" Eren asked, I just shook my head

"If you say so, anyway let's go grab something to eat." We all agreed and walked to the Mess Hall

Dear god I don't feel good about tomorrow. Please nothing go wrong.

============================

Sorry if this was a short chapter.