Not Again

I stood on top of Wall Trost. I stood next to Eren as we loaded the cannons, ready if there was another titan attack. Or so we thought.

"Eren, when we're done do you want to get something to eat?" Eren turned his head towards me and smiled widely.

"Sure. But let's finish this first." I nodded slightly before continuing my work. I then heard footsteps coming towards us.

"Hey guys, can you keep a secret?" I turn my head towards the direction of Sasha to see her opening her jacket.

"What did you take this time Sasha?" I smile slightly watching as she took a thing or meat out. I sigh at the bickering.

"I'll have some meat if you don't mind potato girl." Sasha's eyes shine with delight.

"In that case then I will have some to please." Suddenly, everyone else started asking for some.

"Just think about it. When we get Wall Maria back, we will have all the meat we need." I was quite surprised to hear that from Sasha, knowing that she was one of the dumbest cadets out there.

"Thanks Sasha." I said before looking at Wall Maria's flower just below the wall before turning to Sasha again

"What are you thanking me for?" Sasha said while having a confused look on her face.

"For being my friend... Sasha." I gave her a big, bright smile. I rested my face. I'm sure that smile shocked most of them, even Eren.

"Wow, Y/n, the last time I saw you smile like that was when you... I have never seen you smile like that." Eren finished his sentence with a chuckle.

"What's so funny Eren?" someone asked

"Nothing." Eren had hope in his eye once again making me sigh in relief. Mum, Carla, I smiled like that when I was with you. Remember.

*BOOM*

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud explosion from behind Eren and I. I looked behind to see the monster that destroyed my home. Just like five years ago. It just showing up. It sent steam our way, causing my comrades to fall off the wall. I didn't fall off the wall because I hooked myself on it. I stared into the titan's eyes to see pity written in them.

"Don't hesitate!! Go for the titan!!" I unhooked my wires only for it to swat me away with its big hand. It knocked me into the cannons. I couldn't let anything happen to anyone. I wouldn't help if something happened to me so I must fight.

"FIGHT!!" I screamed from the top of my lungs before charging at the titan with full speed only to trip on a cannon that was knocked over. I hit my shin badly, but I didn't want to do nothing just because I looked hurt. No. I must fight for Carla.

*Flash*

--------------------------------

"Look at that pretty flower Y/n. It has the same pattern as your dress." Carla said

"Yes!! It does. Wow, that's cool. Dr. Grisha look at this!!"

*Flash*

"Sweety, can you go call Eren for me please. Also be careful. Don't want you to get hurt, do we."

*Flash*

--------------------------------

Yes, that is right, I must do this for Carla.

"EREN, LET'S GO!!" I swung up to the giant titan and started to cut the titan into bite size pieces as it tried to reach for me. After finishing the whole right arm, I swung up to the nape. The steam was so hot. I saw Eren from the corner of my eye going for the blow, so I swiftly made my way back to the wall to standby. As more steam came my way, I closed my eyes only to be knocked over by Eren.