He's My... Did I Really Have To Tell You?

The next day i woke up pretending i had a fever so i dont go to school, but all my mum did was give me a syrup and tell me it will be better in an hour. I guess i had to go now. I slipped on my black skinny jeans and a tank top and put my hair into a messy ponytail. I ran downstairs taking a bite of my toast then i ran out the door where Michael was waiting in the car impatiently.
I suddenly saw a black car drive in and it hooted. I tried my best to look through the windows from a far to see who that could be.
"Will?" I shouted as his head poked through this rolled down window. "What are you doing here?." I ignored the hooting Michael was making behind me. "I'm taking you to school!" He casually said. "Kimberly who's this?" Michael asked. I dont even know how he got out of the car without me noticing. "Micheal, Will, Will, Micheal." I introduced them. "His my..." "I'm giving her a ride!" Will covered. " Oh really...and why would i let Kimberly drive off with you! Who knows where you will take her, and I'm taking her to school!" He shot Will a nasty look. Will cheekily Smiled at my brother. "Kim, let's go." Will told me. " Are really gonna go with this dirt bag!" " Micheal!  Dont say that! His... his my boyfriend okay!" I blurted. I ran into Will's car without looking at my brothers expression. I saw Will string along behind me. The car drove away leaving Michael standing.
–––––––

"Thanks" Will smiled cheekily.
"For what" i asked confused. "For calling me your boyfriend!" I rolled my eyes. " Is that what you're thinking about right now! My brothers gonna kill me!" "Why?" He casually laughed. "He kinda hates you right now, and me hanging out with you he dont likey."
" Tell your brother to take a chill pill!" He fixed his eyes on the road. "Haha you wish."

I arrived at school and i dragged myself down the hallway ignoring the stares i got once i stepped out of Will's car. All i could hear were whispers and " I heard she's going with that college guy to one of those parties, that hoe." Someone said. I put it in my head that they were just being jealous.
Word sure does spread fast!
*************************

"What were you thinking!" "Why are you so mad!?" I asked. "Will is not who you think he is!" " And so i have been told plenty of times..." I whispered to myself."What?" Mike stepped toward. " What if he has changed? Because i know he has changed!" I let him know. " Guys dont change Kimberly, they act to get the girl thet want" he calm down a little. There was silence for a while,  i didn't have anything to say because i was furious. " All I am saying Kimberly is stay- away- from- him!" He added. " Fine!" I pretended to give in. I stormed out of the room shuting the door with a loud bang.
*************************