Really, My Best Friend?! Or Should I Say Ex Best Friend?

PS,  im really sorry for for any typing mistakes I didnt have time to edit. Please bare with me.

Love Anitax

I sneeked through my bedroom window and sat there for a while to pretend i was in here the whole time, it was 6 am right now. I felt like i lost something important today, a part of me and it clicked... im not a virgin anymore!  I didn't feel guilty, scared or any crazy feeling because i knew i lost it to someone i trust and love.

I was hungry cause i hadn't eaten for a few hours after what happened so, i decided to go down for a snack. I slowly went down the stairs and there I was with my eyes straight for the kitchen but a bright light caught my eye from the living room lamp making me look the opposite direction. I couldn't believe what i saw! My jaw dropped open and i froze in shock. In my living room, there she was Linda Millies kissing my brother! " Linda?" Her name slipped out of my mouth and they stopped eating each others faces. I ran upstairs forgetting what i actually came for, sat on my bed and i slapped myself a couple of times hoping it was just a dream because i have had several of them like this hoping they wouldn't come true and hoped this was one of them. Michael barged into my room, having a sorry look on his face. "Kimberly..." he started. "Micheal! How could you! My best friend?" I stood. " she's not your friend anymore." " So! that's your reason for sucking on her face, whether we fought or not she was my best friend... and still is okay !" I paced around the room. "Eww Micheal! Who does that." "She's ..." " Just get out my room!" I interrupted. I couldn't believe what i just saw.

I tried my best to forget it but it just kept coming back.
I tried calling Will plenty of times but his phone was off and he sometimes wouldn't pick up. I probably guessed he was busy or something. I collasped on my bed hoping for a good sleep.
*************************
Song: Waiting for Superman Daughtry

Today i woke still feeling so tired eventhough I had a good sleep. Something just wanted me to remember what happened at 6am when i came into the house eventhough i wanted to forget it. I remember Linda promising me that she'll never date my brother and she doesn't see anything in him, but it always happens that your best friend has or eventually will date your brother or have feelings for them.

I tried calling Will again but it just went to voicemail, I was getting really worried and I missed him. I wonder why he was so MIA in my life right now. I took out my phone once again, i stared at the screen wondering if should dial this persons number because we haven't talked in a while, but without anymore hesitations i called.

" Dad?" I started.

" Kimmy?" He asked.

" Yeah it's me..."

" Oh my gosh, how have you been?" His voice went high in excitement.

" I- Im good" I stammered.
I began tearing up. I hadn't seen him in so long nor have I had his voice in a long time.

" Are you crying? "
I nodded my head like he could see me, then i realised he can't.

" Yes..." i answered.
" I miss you daddy!  And i just needed to say hi." I broke down.

" Aw, I miss you too honey... you can come see me sometime? And we can talk because im at work right now"

"I will dad" i sniffled.

" Okay Kim say hi to your mum and brother."

" Sure thing, And say hi to.." I paused.
" Makayla.."

" Okay I will, take care baby, I love you."

" I love you too dad." I told him.

I didn't want him to go and it was hard for me to hang up but he did it for me.
I wiped my tears with my sleeve as I thought about how Michael will react when i tell him Dad said hi. Mike hates my dad so much because he left our mum just like that and he didn't come back. They used to fight alot so I'm guessing that was the reason why , and now he married this lady called 'Makayla' and I despise her. I really don't want her in this family and I already have a mum, no need for a second one thank you very much. She cannot replace my mum. My brother also has the same feeling towards her as i do.  

I was feeling really depressed right now, i had no one to talk to. Will was not answering my calls, I'm not friends with my brother right now, Im not on good terms with my best friend, I need my dad right now but he lives on the other side of town and my mum's always busy. I just wanted to sleep and not wake up back to this.
************************************