A Familiar Face Not So Familiar Place

This chappie is dedicated to RandomStars33 thanks for inspiring me to write ♥ Lots of love. I did not edit. For any mistakes ignore them.

"Kimberly, kimberly!" I quickly searching around my room for who was calling me. "Wake up, your dad's gonna be here any minuit!" Said my mum. Her face was still the way I left it when she yelled at me yesterday. I guess everytime she see's me she remembers that.

" 8:30?!" I whispered to myself as I rubbed my eyes. It was so early! I'm definitely going to dads to sleep.
I threw on a jacket on top of PJ's, put on a pair of UGGs and brushed. I went down and ate the last of mum's breakfast because I wasn't going to see any of that at dad's house... it's gonna be a whole month of take out, unless my so called step mum knew how to cook. " Eat up, you don't want bad morning sickness" My mum told me. Even though my mum hated my guts so much, she still cared.

I heard the door bell and I assumed it was dad, so I run and grabbed my suitcase and went back downstairs.
He had a big smile on his face and he widened his arms once he saw me and I run up to him giving him a hug as he lift me off the floor. " Hey Dad!" I said. " Hi love." He put me down.
" Let me get this for you." He carried my luggage.
We headed to his black car and I went in slamming the door shut and he later followed. " How are lion?" He liked calling me lion, for what reason?... i do not know but I liked it. " Im good dad, how are you?" I faces him as I strapped on my seat belt. " Im Fine... but I'm not sure you are good, Your mum brought you here for a reason." He tried keeping his eyes on the road. I then faced the window and everything went quiet. " We'll have to talk about it sooner or later" he said. " I know..." i mumbled. " I let you rest but as soon as you wake up I want everything kim!" His tone changed and It made me hope that I would sleep and I not wake up.
----------------------------------------------

I woke up from an unfamiliar bed and decided to tour the room I was put in. I saw pictures of Michael and I in little frames from when we were young, but the memories of when the pictures were taken didn't really come to me. The room was light pink in colour and the bed sheets matched the walls.
I stepped out into the hallway and I remembered me trying to face the fact that I had to make this my second home. I checked the time and it was about 6:00 pm, I couldn't believe I slept through morning and lunch time.

" Hungry?" I jumped up in fright once I made it into the kitchen because I didn't see my dad there. " You scared me!" I gasped. He chuckled. " Yes..." I answered. " Ok, let's look for something shall we?" He began searching his cupboards. " Where is evil step mother? She's supposed to cook right?" I asked as my eyes followed his movement around the kitchen. " Don't say that Kim! You don't even know her personaly to call her evil, You have to give her a chance!" He said. " I know
..., and I call her evil because I already hate her I don't need to give her a chance. and she'll never be my mother." I dragged the R. " Kimberly! I didn't ask you to let her be your mother! Just to give her a chance and I know it's hard for you to accept that I married another woman but I don't want you to give this attitude especially to her!" He rose his voice, I had upset him. " I'm sorry dad... I guess I'll pretend to like her?" I tried to joke. " That would be... Okay..." he forced a smile. " Makayla's working late today, she usually brings take away when she does, but I know you are hungry and can't wait." He added. I pointed at a bag of chips I spotted as he quickly moved from cupboard to cupboard and he handed them to me. " Now... can we talk about what happened back at you Mum's place?" He lifted me up to the counter as I munched on the salty crunchy goodness of the potatoes. " What exactly did Mum tell you when she was sending me here?" I tried taking the easy way out. " She was hoping you would tell me yourself" he folded his arms, he looked serious this time.
" Okay..." I took a deep breath.
" I was dating this guy..." " Ah Ha?" His eyes widened waiting for the important information, making me scared to tell him. " And... I accidentaly got pregnant with his baby!" I quickly said it shutting my eyes tightly, bracing myself for his reaction. " I'm sorry dad... it wasn't supposed to happen and..." He turned away and then banged his hand on the counter making it the second time I jumped up in fright. " What the hell were you thinking Kimberly! " I looked down, I couldn't face him at this point and my tears didn't wait they decided to let loose. " I said! What the Hell! Where you thinking Kimberly!" " I... wasn't I thought..." " You thought!? You are supposed to know!" He shouted as he paced back and forth. " Does the boy know you're pregnant?" He said more calmly than before. " And is he even willing to help you take care of this child!" " I- I don't know... he didn't say anything." He pulled on his hair. " You know better than this! Kimmy come on!" He looked he was about to break down.
I understand why he was so angry, I mean which Dad would want their little girls to be already pregnant at 15/16 even dating is a problem for them. But it hurt to see him this angry at me. " Just... go to your room." I ran upstairs and collapsed on the bed letting it all out into my pillow.
I let Linda know that I told my parents and that I was grounded and how I had never been shouted at like that in my life.
She told me that dad's are overprotective and that he felt like he failed as a dad because he didn't protect me from things like this and that's why he yelled at me like that, and It kinda made sense.

Even though there's so much shit being thrown at me about this baby, I still felt a strong bond between the baby and I and I felt like I needed to protect it, I didn't want anymore stress for the baby.
*************************