ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 2

She focused all of her energy into opening a portal, feeling her whole body shake from the weakness, but Sophie was not giving up.

She screamed in pain once again, focusing. Every. Last. Ounce. Of energy from her cells and into the portal.

Once the portal was opened, Amy stepped through.

She followed Amys thoughts, and once Amy was fully in the portal, Sophie concentrated on her bedroom, making sure Amy safely crossed.

Once she did, Sophie's mind drifted back into her body as she fell back into her bed and into Zhans arms.

Sophie was gasping heavily and shaking.

Everyone's eyes were wide as Elwin and Livvy rushed over to her side and Zhan comforted her.

"It's okay, you're safe now." He whispered into her hair.

The last thing Sophie saw was Amy running over to her before she blacked out.

*********

Her head pounded and her ears rang as she peeled open her eyes slowly.

"She's awake!" She heard Elwin shout across the room.

She peeled her eyes open fully to find herself back in her room in Aurenzeville. She sighed who the relief that she was back at home, but the relief was short-lived when the door burst open to reveal not one, not two, but everyone standing in the door way.

Amy was the first one to storm over to her bedside, and Sophie didn't need to be an Empath to feel the amount of rage coming from her.

Everyone followed Amy in as Amy shouted at her.

"Do you KNOW how dangerous that was? Because I didn't. You could have DIED, you moron!"

Sophie winced. "I had to-"

Amy cut her off. "I don't care if you had to! You were unconscious for almost 9 hours, and don't even get me started on how FREAKED OUT I was when poor Zhan had to explain why the Banshee thing was screaming it's head off! You NEARLY DIED!!!!"

Linh took a cautious step toward Amy, placing a hand on her shoulder. "I get you're mad, but Sophie really cares about you. Think about it, she nearly died for you."

Amy shook her head as she turned to Linh. "Which makes this situation even worse."

"I'm on Amy's side for this one." Zhan stepped in.

"But-" Sophie tried, but it was no use. She sighed. "Sorry."

Zhan walked over to her side and squeezed her hand. "I'm just glad you're okay."

There was a breif silence.

"Okay." Raven said, interrupting the silence.

Before poor Raven could even get a word out, everyone in the room was glaring at the Misfits.

"Chill, guys. I don't want to have to ask Elwin and Livvy to lock you out." Sophie stood up for them.

The glares softened as Raven continued. "Well, now that everyone is on the room, and Amy is here, shouldn't we get it over with and let Sophie do whatever the reason was for her crazy decision?"

Fitz sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "I never thought I'd say this... But I agree with the misfit kid."

Sophie rolled her eyes. "Raven has a name, ya know. And I, frankly, agree with her. Could I speak to Amy in private?"

There was another brief silence before Elwin stepped in.

"You have five minutes."

And with that, Elwin and Livvy ushered everyone out of the room.

When everyone left, Sophie practically leaped put of the bed.

"What are you doing?!" Amy asked as Sophie plopped down onto her sofa.

"What do ya think? There is no way I'm gonna sit around all day."

Amy rolled her eyes and sat down beside her.

"So... You're a queen... Of an entire tribe? Honestly, I'm not even surprised anymore." Amy teased with a small chuckle.

Sophie returned her smile. "It's harder than you think."

"I dunno, seems like you have a pretty hot dude on your side," Amy giggled, squiggling her eyebrows.

"Amy!" She hissed, her cheeks turning flaming hot.

Amy just continued to giggle. When she finnaly stopped, Sophie turned toward her, her face dead serious.

"I missed this." She admitted, "but I think we both know why I had you come here."

Amy sighed and stared at her shoes. "Yeah."

Sophie shook her head. "It's all my fault. If I hadn't killed Ruy..."

Amy cut her off with a loud bang. "YOU KILLED RUY?!"

A/N so... I have some apologies... I swear I meant to post 4 days ago but... Something came up 😂 anyways, I'm very bored and most likely in class so please feel free to blow up my phone by spamming me :)