ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 3

"You have five minutes."

And with that, Elwin and Livvy ushered everyone out of the room.

When everyone left, Sophie practically leaped put of the bed.

"What are you doing?!" Amy asked as Sophie plopped down onto her sofa.

"What do ya think? There is no way I'm gonna sit around all day."

Amy rolled her eyes and sat down beside her.

"So... You're a queen... Of an entire tribe? Honestly, I'm not even surprised anymore." Amy teased with a small chuckle.

Sophie returned her smile. "It's harder than you think."

"I dunno, seems like you have a pretty hot dude on your side," Amy giggled, squiggling her eyebrows.

"Amy!" She hissed, her cheeks turning flaming hot.

Amy just continued to giggle. When she finnaly stopped, Sophie turned toward her, her face dead serious.

"I missed this." She admitted, "but I think we both know why I had you come here."

Amy sighed and stared at her shoes. "Yeah."

Sophie shook her head. "It's all my fault. If I hadn't killed Ruy..."

Amy cut her off with a loud bang. "YOU KILLED RUY?!"

***********

Sophie flinched. "Yeah..."

"SOPHIE ELIZABETH FOSTER YOU DID WHAT?!?"

"I'm sorry-"

"Don't be! I'm just SUPER impressed!"

Sophie's eyes went wide. "You- you're not mad?"

"Why would I be? You killed one of the people who nearly killed our parents!"

Sophie let out a sigh of relief. "I thought you were gonna kill me."

Amy laughed, a soft sound that Sophie had missed for years.

"But that's not the reason I had you come over to Aurenzeville." Sophie had to admit, feeling bad for breaking the fun.

Amy looked back down at her shoes. "The war."

It was only 2 words that came out of her mouth, and yet bile rose in Sophie's throat as her blood boiled.

"This is why it's. All. My. Fault." Sophie whispered, wrapping her arms around herself as she walked back over to her bed and hid herself in her blankets.

She felt Amy plop down on the side of her bed. "But it's not. And even though you have an unbreakable mind... You still need to be careful."

Sophie sighed. "I can't loose you too..."

Amy ripped the covers off her head. "What do you mean, me too?"

Sophie sat up, choking back her stupid tears.

"It's a long story... One we don't have time for. We need a plan, Amy. You and I both know what I mean."

Just then, the door slammed open as Dex, Keefe, Fitz, Biana, Tam, Linh, Wylie, Marella, Raven, Ace, Jax, Zhan, Calista, and Annalise practically burst down the door.

Sophie raised an eyebrow as Keefe stumbled over to Sophie as of he'd drank too much Fizzleberry wine and bounced onto the bed with a loud thump, nearly knocking poor Amy off.

"Listen," he told her, raising a finger at her. "You can nearly die teleporting Amy here, you can become Queen of a whole tribe, you can even attract a crowd with your amazing guitar skills, but you can not make a plan without us."

Sophie rolled her eyes. "Sure, Keefe."

Just then, Amy crawled up and back onto the bed, her hair like a rats nest as she snuck up behind Keefe and shoved him off the bed with a loud thump.

Everyone laughed as Keefe groaned.

"That was mean," he muttered as he plopped down on the sofa, as far away from Amy as he could get.

Marella walked over and shoved him in the shoulder. "Oh, don't be such a baby."

Wylie sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Enough you two."

Marella made a face. "Party pooper."

Sophie hid her smile as she raised her eyebrows. "Hate to ruin the fun, but we have some problems. First, Amy's parents could find out she's not at home at any moment, second, we really do need a plan"

Amy looked down at her shoes. "Sophie's right."

"If only we could convince the humans that we were the good guys," Biana muttered.

Sophie's eyes went wide, a plan forming in her head.

"Uh oh," Linh teased. "Sophie's got that glint in her eye. Whatcha thinking of?"

"Well," Sophie breathed though a sigh as she sat up. "I think I've got a plan. But... You guys are not gonna like it."

A/N Hey my little Bees :) So... I'd like to address mental health. Although Wattpad is for the most part a safe space, there are still issues and/or haters. And I want my account to be a completey safe space for anyone and everyone because, honestly, we're all humans, and we all sometimes need someone to talk to. So if you need to vent or talk to someone, my dm's are always open, or feel free to post on my public page. Any hateful or unkind messages on my page WILL be deleted. Have an amazing day my little Bees :)))