ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 5

The Black Swan exchanged looks before Mr. Forkle sighed.

"I'm in."

"Me too." Zhan jumped in.

"Me three," Annalise agreed, a small yet comforting smile on her face.

"Same here." Calista whispered.

"Agreed." Councillor Terik confirmed.

"I trust Sophie with her decisions, so I'm in as long as she's careful." Alden muttered.

Soon, everyone except Grady agreed.

All eyes were on him, but his eyes were on Sophie.

"Are you sure about this, kiddo?" He asked.

"One hundred percent." Sophie answered.

There was a brief silence. Edaline placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Comon, Grady. This is the great Sophie Elizabeth Foster we're talking about here. She can do this."

Grady sighed. "You're right, Eda." He smiled. "I'm in."

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

"So... How does this work, exactly?" Amy asked as she sat beside her on the very large sofa inside her living room.

Sophie sighed. "I actually have no clue, Amy. We all know that I saw my parents when I got to the first stage of my 'death'. But we also all know that I can't just die again. It's too dangerous and too risky."

"But if you can't you know, 'die', then how do you plan on going to the land of the dead and retrieve your parents?" Biana asked.

There was a long silence.

"That's another thing. But... If my theories are right, I think I can teleport there." Sophie whispered under her breath.

"And if that doesn't work?" Bronte questioned.

"Then we move on to plan B." Sophie replied simply.

"And what is plan B?" Zhan crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow.

"Don't fail plan A." She said with a wink.

****************

Everyone surrounded behind Sophie as she stared at the cliff in the distance. Biana grabbed her hand and turned Sophie around to face her.

"Are you sure about this, Soph?"

Sophie gave a small smile. "Biana, how many times have I already almost died?"

Biana laughed. "Countless times."

"And I don't plan on it anytime soon."

That seemed to give Biana and the others a little bit of relief as Sophie backed up slowly to sprint off the cliff.

She shut her eyes, focusing on her breath as she started to run, faster and faster until she reached the cliff.

She focused on the image of the white void she'd been in when she met her parents.

Please work... She mentally begged. 

When she opened her eyes, blinding light shone in her eyes. She took it as a good sign as her eyes adjusted to the light, and just like that, she was back in the white void.

"Yes!" She silently celebrated to herself.

"Sophie?" She heard her father shout from somewhere in the distance.

"Dad?" She shouted back, not knowing where to look.

She spotted his shillouetted figure running towards her in the distance.

"Sophie! What happened? What are you doing back here again???" 

"I need your help." She said blankly.

"Honey, what's wrong?" She heard her mother ask, rushing over to Sophie's dad.

She gasped when she saw Sophie as her over protective mother mode kicked in.

"Sophie? What are you doing here? Are you okay? Who did this to you? Did the stone not work? Is Ruy still here? Did he escape?"

"Yes, I'm okay. No one did this to me, the stone worked just fine, Ruy didn't escape and I teleported here." She answered her questions as quick as possible so she didn't waste too much time.

"Wha-" her father started to say, but she cut him off.

"Listen, I know you're confused but I promise I will explain all this later. But right now, we need to get back as soon as possible. I brought my stone with me, and you are not saying no this time. The Shagwyn need you. The Elves need you. The Humans need you. The world needs you. I need you. I don't want to loose much time. I've probably already been gone for nearly 4 hours already. The people of Aurenzeville want you back, you have no idea. And I swear on Dustin Henderson's mother if you don't come with me, I'm not going to go back either." Sophie expected her parents to argue back, so she was absolutely astonished when her father responded with a simple,

"Okay."

A/N Updated finally! Again, sorry for not updating, summer is extremely busy for me, but I am trying my very best!!! Have an amazing day my little bees! (Ps, who can find the little stranger things reference I hid?)