ONE

Your pov

Last night I arrived at Steve's house with my dog. My parents went on a business trip and wanted me to stay here since we didn't have a lot of family anymore.

Why was I send to Hawkins to stay with my aunt and uncle? Well mostly because my parents wouldn't be back for about 3 years. I guess it was weird at first.

But I still have my dog! P/n. He's the best. I'm glad I still have aunt, uncle and Steve. Steve is amazing. He said I'd probably get along well with his friends.

"Y/n! Wanna walk your dog together?!" Isn't Steve supposed to be at work or something? "Yeah sure one sec!"

I guess I'm going to walk my dog with Steve Harrington? I quickly put on my shoes and went downstairs grabbing my dogs leash on the way.

P/n immediately ran to me and I petted him while connecting his leash to his collar. Gosh he was so cute with his little f/c collar.

"Lets go Harrington."

"Calling me by my last name, really?"

"Yeah. Really."

I opened the front door and walked out with p/n and Steve. He just showed me some parts of Hawkins. We also walked a bit through the woods, it gave me weird vibes.

Steve explained how a boy went missing in the woods one day, I'm not quite sure I wanted to know that information while walking through the woods..

"I actually asked one of my friends to help you out tomorrow at school."

"You're friends with children?!"

"Kinda?"

"Okay then-"

"Are you saying there's something  wrong with me?"

"No, not at all.."

"Sure. Sure."

"We've been walking for such a long time, my poor legs are going to explode."

"Quit being a baby."

"Im not the one that literally cries when my hair doesn't look good."

"Oh come on, that was like 2 years ago."

"Something tells me you still care more about your hair than anything else."

"Something tells me you care more about- uhh-"

"Yeah, you got nothing to say."

"I forgot, I promised to pick up your school books today, you know the way back right?"

"Uhh not really-"

"Okay good, bye, see you at home!"

He just ran off into some direction, I had no idea where the fuck I was at. I would just have to walk some kind of direction to find my way back.