THREE

Your pov

I turned around and looked at the teacher with a sarcastic smile. I quickly got infront of the class and stood there for about a minute seeing everyone staring at me.

The teacher gave me a nod and I took a deep breath in and out. I looked around once more and opened my mouth to speak.

"Uhh, hello everyone.. My name is y/n l/n. I moved in with my aunt, uncle and cousin all the way from Texas.."

"All the way from Texas? That's pretty far away if you ask me. Go sit in the empty seat."

"Yeah, thanks."

I quickly got into the empty seat and took out my books quickly turning them to the right pages. I looked out the window thinking about all sorts of things.

Though soon I heard the bell ring notifying me to pack up my stuff and quickly follow some classmates to the next class. As I was packing my things up a girl walked up to me.

"Hi, I'm Jessie. You're new here so I thought... maybe i could help you out with classrooms?"

"That'd be great, well you know me. I'm y/n. Thanks for helping me."

I shot her a quick smile and got up putting my bag on my shoulder. I followed Jessie out the classroom and walked beside her in the halls of the school.

She told me some things about the school, talking about the basketball team and about how they're championship game is soon to come up.

I wasn't very interested in the basketball team. They're probably super popular and I don't like popular. Its overrated anyways.

Soon we arrived at the classroom and sat at the back of the class. Luckily it was actually an empty seat and no one had to come up to me to tell me someone else was supposed to sit there.

Yet again I looked outside of the window. Geography isn't something I like very much anyways. Yeah I did notice some kids looking at me a few times and I noticed the teacher looking at me.

She probably felt bad as it is my first day at a new school. Schools boring. Jessie told me about after school clubs and activities. I might look at some of them and see if I will apply.

I could try out for cheerleading but I don't think ill like it very much. Its not something people would expect me to do. I mean, if you look at me, I'd be more on the loner and freak side.

I was lost in my thoughts until yet again I heard the bell ring. I quickly got up from my seat and walked to the cafeteria. I could remember where it was since we walked past it atleast 2 times.

I got inside and noticed it was pretty crowded. I'm not the biggest fan of crowds but ill have to deal with it. Or I could just sit somewhere outside and skip lunch.

I like idea 2 much better. Its more peaceful anyways. It's not like anyone would notice. I quickly went the other way to get outside of the school and sat down at a nearby bench.

It was pretty peaceful. I liked it. I could hear people talking, birds were noisy. There was some wind and I could hear people walking. I like to observe rather than talking.