SIX

Your pov

"You're so weird, aren't you one hell of a freak."

"What the hell Jessie?!"

"Sorry not sorry."

"I really thought you were nice."

"I am.. just not to your kind of people."

"I don't think.. you should sit here anymore."

I just scoffed at them and stood up just being so annoyed by Jessie and her minions. Suddenly Jessie stood up and stopped me from walking away.

"You know what. That was actually kind of rude. I'm sorry.."

"I- what?"

Suddenly she threw her drink at me making me covered in whatever the hell was in that drink. I just looked at her with an annoyed expression.

"I can't believe you would do that Jessie!"

"Believe it sweetie."

Suddenly all her little minions started laughing. I was fighting back angry tears. Sure I was super sad but also very fucking angry.

I ran out there crying looking for the bathroom while wiping my tears. Soon I found the bathroom and sat in one of the stalls.

I grabbed the toilet paper and tried to soak out most of the drink. It didn't work very well. I couldn't stop crying. That was so mean.

I quickly grabbed my walkman and put on my favorite song. I could really use some music right now. Suddenly I heard someone knocking on the stall.

"Leave me alone."

"I just wanted to uhh ask you if you're alright."

"What the hell are you doing in the girls bathroom Dustin?"

"Asking if you're alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just need a favor."

"Okay."

"Can you please call Steve and tell him to pick me up."

"Ofcourse.."

"And again uhh.. leave me alone please."

I heard Dustin leaving the bathroom. I was just a bit weirded out by Dustin being in the girls bathroom. He did ask if I was alright. Maybe he's my friend?

Suddenly I heard the bathroom door open, just slightly. Dustin came to tell me that Steve is on his way. Dustin has such a sweet soul.

Why does this happen to me? On my second day? This sucks so bad. I'll just have to go through it, whatever. I opened up the bathroom stall and picked up my bag.

I quickly got out of the bathroom and basically speed walked towards the main doors of the school. Once I got out I sat down on a bench.