6.

Kareem Carter

The face of un-satisfaction was plastered upon Kareem. He was beyond bored of the last ten females that showcased their moves to him and he wasn't impressed.

By the convincing words of Ace, he thought he'd at-least have a few girls staying tonight but he'd quickly run through them within a haste. Kareem sat back in the chair, annoyed with a passion as another girl entered.

"Hello." The voice was smooth but firm and from a far Kareem could barely see who'd spoke to make their presence known. The only thing visible was her silhouette and as Kareem eyed every curve on her body, he'd figured whose turn it was to come and dance for him.

As she came into view, his guess was correct. She walked over to the tablet, typing in her song that she would be dancing too and at the beat of One Thing by Kevin Gates, she approached Kareem in a slowly, seductive manner.

Kareem stared into her eyes, fond of her features of something foreign. He licked over his lips as the once shy girl wasn't so shy anymore. She bent over, placing both hands on Kareem's knees as she runs her tongue over her pink lips.

"Honey right?" Kareem tilted his head slightly, only for her to giggle and by accident, she follows the movement of his head.

"Yeah. Kareem...right?" She asked.

"Yeah that's me." He smirked and she turned around, giving Kareem a full view of her ass. Kareem's hands sat still as he really had the urge to touch her but he couldn't forget that he had Nicole at home.

Out of all of the girls he'd laid eyes on tonight, Honey was the one to really have his full attention. As she danced, she'd said honeyed words to him and Kareem had no choice but to stick a few bills in her garter. He was honestly loving every second with Honey but he wouldn't let anyone know that.

He found her fascinating and the looks she gave were filled with nothing but a sexual desire. But clearly Kareem wasn't dumb. He saw that shyness behind her eyes and that was a front, in which, it attracted him even more.

She was the most perfect scenery. He made sure to take in every little detail in her moves. The way she fondled herself, the tempting looks he received, the way she bit down on her lip in a sexual manner. She was absolutely perfect.

When Honey's dance finally came to an end, Kareem's member had become hardened and although he reminded himself of his girlfriend back at home, he wanted Honey to stay a little while longer. As Honey went to leave, he cleared his throat causing Honey to look over her shoulder him.

"Come sit down." Kareem demanded in a authoritative tone. In which, it sent chills down Honey's spine.

Honey furrowed her eyebrows though, slowly turning on her heels. "Don't you have other girls to see?" Honey asked.

"I do. But they can wait. Now come sit down."

"O-Okay." She stammered.

Honey walked over to Kareem, taking a seat beside him and Kareem watched her every move with inquisitive eyes. He found himself looking over her vacantly and Honey felt a little uncomfortable under his gaze. However Kareem didn't care.

He didn't mean to come off as creepy but he'd never saw anyone like her before which caused him to study her in a way. If he wasn't mistaken, he'd think she was a dream, more so something not real. But that was too corny and the thought slipped his mind with ease.