The maze

Phil had to make a decision now. Go back into the maze and hopefully save techno, or go home with Wilbur and find Theseus.

Phil made his choice. "Wilbur go home to Theseus with Carl. I'll take Steve and get techno out of there." He said to Wilbur.

Phil waited till he couldn't see Wilbur riding away anymore to go back in. Phil had brought Steve to see if he could find Techno. Steve knew the scent of their friend well. Phil hoped his plan would work.

Carl was a lot faster than Wilbur expected. He got to the edge of the woods within an hour. He put Carl in the stables and ran inside.

"Theseus!? Theseus I'm home where are you!!!" He called. "Wilbur? Where were you!? Where's Phil and techno? Are you okay!?" Theseus asked in a panic. "I have no clue where we were. Phil went back to get techno from the place we were at, and yes I'm okay Theseus" he said to his younger brother.

Wilbur knew Theseus wanted to act like he was more mature than Wilbur but now he didn't care. He ran up to Wilbur and hugged him while crying. "Please don't ever leave that long again" Theseus said in a near whisper.

Phil's planned worked. Steve had found techno after awhile. The only problem that stood in his way now was the bolted down door.

While Phil was trying to figure out how to open the door Steve pushed it down. Techno wasn't tied with rope like him or Wilbur he was chained down. Whoever did this to them knew what they were doing.

"Hey Phil. Smart idea bringing Steve. Do you know where we are?" Techno said. "Hey mate, and no clue where we are. For now we have to figure something out to get you out of these chains." He replied.

Then like he had before Steve stepped in. He tore the chains off techno. "Techno do you the hell do you feed this thing mate?" Phil said astonished. "Anything we wants that isn't people- sometimes." Techno replied.

Then they heard someone coming. Techno was ready to fight and so was Phil, and Steve was a giant polar bear. Who ever was coming was not prepared for the three of them.