(Chapter 1) Finding a job (redone)

JUST GOT TO SAY. I Couldn't FIND ANY MORE PICTURES THAT MATCHED WHAT I WANTED, SORRY.

Y/N P.O.V

I was going through some job listings on my phone. After a bit tho, there WASENT any really good ones. there were a couple that seemed decent but just didn't pay well. But then one sticked out. A place called Freddy fazbear's pizzaplex needed an engineer to help with their animatronics. It was at night and surprisingly had some basic health insurance. The thing that stuck out the most was the pay. it paid 13 dollars per hour, which is really good. (It actually is) " Wow that is really good pay, I think I found the perfect job". But then I saw that I had to go to it first to start the interview. "Ugg, I was hoping to be an online interview but I guess it's fine." So I decided to try and get the job, then started to get some basic but still fine looking clothes. ( Like blue jeans and a F/C collared shirt.) And got into my 2001 Ford f150 lightning. (Yep, your parents are pretty rich so they let you choose a car and you got this. Or whatever you want. Has to be an early 2000s Ford tho.) You got out of your apartment and got into your car. You then started it and put it into gear and drove to the place.

------------------------------------------------------

When you get there you notice how freaking massive it is. "Wow" As you were admiring the building you didn't notice you were already at the building. A big thought came into play. 'Who do I talk to for the interview' you always hated not knowing stuff. But you pushed open the door and the first thing you saw was a GIGANTIC STATUE. Then you saw someone that has black hair and green hair greeting people and giving tickets, and so I walked past some people and towards him. "Umm, I saw the job listing for a mechanic." He jumped a little, I guess not seeing you before then he said. "Oh shit, dude. Don't surprise me like that... you said you were here for an interview?" "Yeah" I responded. "okay, I will get Gary so you can start the interview." "Oh okay thanks" I responded. He then texted someone, which I guess is this person named Gary. "Oh, um, Also what is your name so I know" "Oh right sorry, it's Jim!" Jim said. "Ok Jim, names y/n" Then this blond haired and hazel eyed man came over and greeted himself. "Hello my name is Gary" "Nice to meet you Gary, my name is Y/N" He then said " Follow me so we can start the interview." "Ok" We then went down the left to a hallway and walked into a room with a desk and two chairs. That's it. ' wow not really decorated ' anyway he posted to one chair while he sat in the other. "So I got some paper work but I'm gonna ask a couple questions first." I nodded and he started asking questions. They were basic like how old you are (which you are 19) and any expertise before ( which you won multiple small robotics competitions.) "Okay you seem like you are a bit over qualified but still, you are good for this job so you just hate to sign the paper work and you'll get the job." "What's on the paper work?" I responded. "Well it's just bare stuff like insurance and liability and all that stuff." I nodded because I know that stuff already.

------------------------------------------------------

After filing all the paperwork you handed it back and Gary said "congratulations, you are officially hired. When you come tonight at 12:00 a:m I will have a uniform set for your size ready and the basics. Also the uniform is just a shirt." "Ok - wait tonight!?" "Yeah you will meet our other mechanic. Tonight is his last night so we needed a new one. His name is Cabrial. But since his name is so difficult to remember, just call him Cab." "Ok" I left the building before getting back into my car and driving home.

------------------------------------------------------

I then parked into the apartments parking lot before getting out and locking the car. I then got into my apartment. After getting home it was 5:00 P:M so I decided to take a nap. I set a time for 11:00 P:M and went to sleep.

743 words!