Back again

I walked out the door and into my new f150.

I started it up and left for work.

---------------------time skip------------------------

I finally parked into the employees parking and exited. I then walked through the doors to be greeted by Jim. "Hey Y/N!" He said. "Jim, glad to see you again." I say back. "Yes it is. Well I better get going back to my house see yah." He said as he leaves. "Bye Jim" I then walk up to the employees area and got my stuff. As I was leaving there I see cabrial walk down the escalates. "Hey Cab!!" He then looks at me. "Y/N!" He then walks up to me. "So how have you been doing?" He asks. " I been doing great. The doctors let me out a couple days early." I say. "Well that's good. Well we should get working. See yah Y/N" "bye" I say. I then walk over to rockstar row. I walk up to Freddy's room and knock and then enter. "Y/n!" I then get a bear hug. "Yep glad to see you to freddy. Now can you let go. I can't really breath." I say. "Oh sorry" He lets go. "I can't believe your back" "me too. Well are you good?" "I'm fine" "well see yah." I say. I then leave and enter Roxy's room. "I then enter and again get a hug. Not as tight as Freddy's tho. "Hi Roxy. Are you good?"  "Yeah Im good" "ok I should check on the others now. Bye" "bye" I then left Roxy's and enter chica's room. And yet again I get a hug. "What is with you guys and hugs?" "It's because we missed you." "I guessed that's why. Well are you having malfunction or anything?" "Nope" "well I should check on Monty now." I say. I then leave and go to Monty's. "Y/n glad to see you again." "Glad to see you to." I then sat down on the couch by him. "So anything going bad on you." "Nope" he says. "Ok. Well I better go check on Bonnie and foxy. See yah" I then leave. I walk up to Bonnie bowl. "Hey Bonnie." *Y/N" I then get another hug. "So have you worked on your bowling?" "Yeah. I might be able to beat you now." "Well maybe a layer night well see about that. Anyway you seem fine. So I'm gonna check on foxy." "Yeah" he responds. I then leave and walk to pirates cove. I then get a big hug from foxy. "Y/N your back!" "Yep" I say back. "Can you let go please" "sure" he then let's me an leads me to a bench. "You seem happy to see me." "Yeah I am. We are all happy to see you again." I then check the time. 5:55. "Oh shoot I got to go bye" "bye y/n." I then leave the Pizza Plex and got home.

YEAHHH I ACTUALLY UPDATED IT!
500 Words