(Chapter 2) First Night Part 1 (redone)

I STILL CANT FIND ANYMORE PICTURES SO I IM REALLY IRITATED. SORRY

As I woke up from my really loud alarm going off. I hurry and wake up and turn it off before it wakes up the neighbors. Yeah it's that loud. I'm a heavy sleeper. (Sorry if you're a light sleeper) I get some jeans and a random t shirt that I can change from when I get my uniform. I didn't see make coffee because for me coffee is disgusting. (Sorry coffee fans) I leave my apartment and lock it. I then go down the stairs and reach my truck. (or whatever car you chose) After getting in and starting it. I started driving. I just realized I forgot dinner. "God damn it. Sigh. I'll just get something at McDonald's or something" After that I pull into a McDonald's and get a Y/O. (your order) you then start eating in the car driving. You then reached the mall but then you realized that I don't know the place much. You mentally slap yourself. " Uhhh, I should of asked for a tour". Well anyway you reach the Pizza Plex and drove to the employees only parking. I turn off the car and looked around. There's Litterly no cars except two. A Ford escape and a I think a older Corolla. I finally get out of the car and walk to the entrance and enter the mall. I look around and see A male with simple brown hair put into a little ponytail and baby blue eyes. He's standing by the door and noticed me. "Hey, are you Y/N?" He asked "Yeah, I'm Y/N. You are Cab?" we shake hands and then he says. "Yes and Im going to show you around the building and explain what your doing while your here." I nod. "Ok, let's get started" We then walk past the entrance. We walked to a big long area with 4 big ass windows. "We're in rockstar row, this is where Freddy, Roxy, chica, and Monty will be." I murmured "ᶠʳᵉᵈᵈʸ, ʳᵒˣʸ, ᶜʰⁱᶜᵃ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵒⁿᵗʸ. Ok got it!" He smiles at your excitement. Shoot, didn't mean to yell that. "Ok I will show them to you and we can go on with the tour" "k" we go to the room on the very left and enter and find a big light brown bear with a blue lightning strike on his chest sitting on the couch. You feel yourself tense up from seeing him. "Hey Freddy, I want to show you the new mechanic since I'm leaving after today. This i-" he notices me a little stressed. "Are you ok Y/N?" "I'm fine Cab." " Ok" he says with a suspisous tone. " Anyway this is Y/N." "Hello Y/N, I'm Glamrock Freddy or you can call me Freddy." Ok Freddy is of course the bear. Noted. "Anyway I should show you the others now" Cab said. We then left the room."Well, bye Freddy" "Bye Y/N" I followed him to the next room and we enter I see a gray wolf with red 'clothes' and white and green hair. " Hey sweety, who is this other person. Is he the next mechanic?" The wolf says. "Hi Roxy, and yes this is the next mechanic, his name is Y/N" "Yeah, hi ro- WAIT sweety?" Cab started blushing a little while Roxy looks away. "Wow, that didn't take long. Hehe yeah me might or might not like each other. Hehe" cab says embarrassed. Wow I can't believe they would like eachother but who cares. My eyes lit up. "Really! You two like eachother, so cute!" Oh God, my 15 year old girl is coming out. (Do not take that out of context) "Well anyway see you Roxy." Cab says. "Bye sweety". As we leave and go to next door. I can't but smirk a little. I never had this much fun figuring out a relationship before. Anyway me and Cab go to the next door and enter it and I'm greeted to Cab getting a big hug by a white chicken with pink 'clothes' and a purple bow on her head. "Umm, chica I need to introduce Someone to you." "Oh who is it!" she says as she lets go of the hug and looks at me and says "Oh are you the new mechanic!?" "Yep" I say a little shocked by her excitement. "What is your name?" "Y/N" "Well that's a cute name" she says. She then proceeds to hug me. Huh, she must be a hugger. Noted "Well chica, we need to show him the others so goodbye." Cab says interrupting the hug "oh right! Bye you two!" she says as we leave. "Next is Monty, he is more of a hothead so be careful." "Oh, anger issues? Well there's always one." I say. "Haha, yeah you're right about that!" As we go into the last door I then see a room that is messed up a lot. And then I noticed a green and purple Alligater with a red mohawk and star glasses. "Monty, you destroyed the room again?!" Monty then glared at him and especially me for some reason and sayed. "Who him?" "He is the new mechanic coming for the job after me." "Just another wimp like you." Now that does it. " He-" "Oh really, just another wimp like everyone else?" You chuckle a little. "You don't even know me. I could be a wimp, I could not be a wimp. You don't know!" He stares at me for a little bit and then says. " Hehe, maybe you aren't a wimp afterall" He says with a smile. "We are going now" I say. After we leave Cab stops me and says "shit dude, you're the first person who's done that. Hehe maybe you are a good choice for this job. Well anyway we should go to the others now" he says. "There's more!!!" I say surprised. "Yeah there are 4 more. But 2 you don't need to see" (there you go for the person who asked about where sun and moon are) "Anyway I show you them, then I will take you to parts and services. To show you your workspace." I nod and we get going again.

I NEVER Realized HOW LONG IT WILL BE. SO IM GOING TO SPLIT IT IN TWO PARTS.

Yeah this is now me and this one I changed a lot. I suspect that more later on I get. The more changes I'll make. But I changed this chapter from the 700s to the 1000s which is crazy! Anyway if you like this story just vote on it and comment.
1066 words