(Chapter 3) Second night

SCREW IT, THE PICTURE IS CLOSE ENOUGH.
ALSO ADDING F/D = favorite dinner.

Y/N P.O.V

As I woke up again to the alarm. I got up and got ready for work. I had to real quick make some F/D and eat it. After that i leave and started driving to the pizza plex.

------------------------------------------------------

You reach there at 11:50. After getting out I head for the doors and enter. As I were walking away from the entrance you hear a light beep. weird, what is that.' As I was turning around I saw a big metal gate shut over the entrance. "Oh....... So I Litterly can't leave until 6." It was a little scary but I maned up and started going to rockstar row. After reaching there I head to Freddy's room first. I knock a couple times then enter. I see Freddy sitting on the couch. "Hey Freddy." I say with a smile. "Hi Y/N" he says while standing up. "Any glitches or malfunctions?" "Nope, nothing was whrong today for me." I nod. "Well Im gonna check the others now. Goodbye." "Bye Y/N" After shutting the door I head to Roxy's room. I do the same thing and knock a couple times before entering. As I enter I see Roxy at her vanity looking at me. "Hi Y/N" "Hey Roxy. Anything go bad or malfunctions for you." "Yea, my guitar strings broke at the last song today. I could do it but my hands are too big to do it. "Ok sure." After saying that I get her guitar and she handed me some string. And I got to work.

---------------30 minutes later------------

After finishing it. I hand it back. "Ok there you go Roxy." "Thanks Y/N" I start to leave but I stop and asked. "Can you and cab still hang out?" "Cab?" "Cabrial" "Ohhh, and yes we will be able to still." I nod and leave. I head to chica's room and enter. "Hi Y/N" she says while walking to to me. "Hi ch-" I get cut off when she hugs me. "Is this something you usually do or is it just me." She lets go and says. "It Is something usually. I hug everyone." 'Wow, that a little wired but eh who cares' "Anyway any malfunctioned anything." "Nope I'm good" she says with a thumbs up. "Ok well I'm gonna go now chica. So bye chica" "Bye Y/N" I left and went to Monty's room. I knocked and entered to see Monty's room a mess. Good thing I don't do that or it would take all night. "Monty, why do you break your room so much." I noticed I don't see him. "And where are you?"

Monty's P.O.V

"And where are you?" Y/N said. As I slowly lower my self from the wall behind me I see he is looking left and right confused where I am. I get to the floor and creep beh- "I know your behind me Monty" what?!?! Ho- "you are really loud" he says turning around. He looks at my face and starts laughing. I start to get angry. "Hey, don't laugh at me!!" I yell. "Ok Monty----I will---stop laughing." While still laughing. After a few minutes he stops laughing. "Took you long enough" I say. "Yeah" he says "Anyway, any glitches or anything?" "No" I responded. "Ok Monty. Goodbye" "bye" I murmured. She leaves and I sit down on my ripped up couch.

Y/N P.O.V

As I leave I can't help but chuckle from my experience with him. I go away and speed walk to the Atrium and and up to the 3rd floor. I walk over to Bonnie bowl.

ANYWAY, I GOT A QUESTION. WILL THE CHARACTER BE GOOD AT BOWLING OR BAD AT IT. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE CHECKING ON BONNIE AND FOXY.

647 Words