003

TICK.

the sound of what seemed to be a grandfather clock shook juno out of her daze. she looked around the room, only to find no one in the room, much less the clock from which the sound was coming from. she slowly made her way to the doorway of the room, before feeling a part of her wrist heat up. she winced, and looked at her wrist to find her infamous 003 tattoo a bright red, and the burning worsened.

"juno." the girl heard her name being called by what sounded like a boy. she couldn't figure out his age, but she would say around 10-11 years old. "juno."

"hello? is anyone there?" juno was, no doubt about it, scared. so she did what anyone else would do; protect themselves. an orb of red appeared on her right hand, and a mist of the same color faded into it. her head was leaned down slightly as her eyes faded from her usual chocolate brown to a dark red.

"three, why did you kill me?"

juno stopped in her tracks. she had been taken aback by what the voice had said, and she knew very well not to listen to it, but she couldn't help but remember something from her past, something she wanted to have buried away for the rest of her like.

"focus on your power, concentrate. remember, something that makes you sad or mad will not help you, trust me." juno, better known as three to everyone in the lab, knew that was bullshit. whenever she got the time to practice using her powers in her room, which she did often so someday she could escape out, something that made her mad or sad would have a better effect on her powers than anything. so she didn't listen to brenner.

she wishes she did now.

juno was the last to go against someone. she was going against two. two was only around 10 when he went against juno, yet he was one of the strongest in the room.

she walked up the to circle, and took a deep breath before stepping in it. one of the guards stepped up and put a blindfold over her eyes, before stepping away.

juno focused on something that made her mad, furious even. she thought about the fact she would never be able to say goodbye to her biological mother, and how she was taken away and left with the trauma of the crash, only to be traumatized more.

her nose started bleeding, and all she could hear was the ringing in her ears for a few seconds, but that was enough for anything to happen. "three, stop! stop!"

she gasped, before taking her blindfold off. the scene in front of her traumatized her. she never knew she was capable of that.

"three, what did you do?"

"i didn't mean to kill you, i'm so sorry, two." juno cried out, her eyes watering at the memory.

"you killed me. YOU KILLED ME." juno had started crying at that point. she wished she could switch places with the little boy who's life was ended way to early.

"i'm sorry, i'm so sorry, two."

"juno."

"juno!" the girl gasped as she saw mike's hand rapidly moving in front of her face and the other on her shoulder "hey, you okay?"

"what? yeah, sorry, i doze off for a bit." she said reassuringly. "uh, actually, now that i think about it, i'm gonna go outside for a bit, i need to take a breather."

"i'll go with you-"

"wheeler, we have a game to start. i don't have all night."

"eddie it'll just be a minute-"

"if you're so worried about your sister, why don't i go with her, and you set up the game?" eddie reasoned.

"okay fine, just please don't let anything happen to her" mike states worriedly. he knew there was something going on in her head.

"yeah, yeah. let's go."

↢ ❦ ↣

AUTHOR'S NOTE
guys i'm not gonna kill juno off that quickly😭😭

this was a short chapter though sorry 😕

( edited! )