009

"HEY, WHAT'S WRONG?" the sound of juno's  breathless whisper was enough to wake eddie up from his light sleep

"HEY, WHAT'S WRONG?" the sound of juno's breathless whisper was enough to wake eddie up from his light sleep.

from what it looked like outside the boathouse, it was around three in the morning. the sight of the girl sitting upright and staring as if she saw a ghost worried the older boy. he slowly got up into a sitting position, before leaning in a bit and repeating, "juno, are you okay?"

the girl looked at him before looking at her hands in her lap, unable to keep the eye contact, "yeah, i just- i had- it was-"

"we can talk about it in the morning. just get some rest okay?" juno nodded, and eddie put both his hands on juno's shoulders, before slowly lowering juno's body and his own body down on the wooden floor. instead of pulling his arm away from her, he pulled her in closer to him. juno's arm hooked around his waist, not wanting to let go.

↢ ❦ ↣

MORNING CAME quickly, and juno was mostly silent during it. the event that occurred the night before in her nightmare where reoccurring in her head. she didn't get it. it didn't make sense to her. how could she be vecna's daughter?

"so," eddie started, "are you gonna tell me what happened last night?"

juno sighed, before talking in a quiet voice, "i had a nightmare. i've been having nightmares for a couple days now, but this one was different."

she took a deep breath before continuing, "uh, i woke up in this place. it looked exactly like.. this," she waved her hands around, trying her best to explain her nightmare to eddie, "it was like a was in a whole different world that looked exactly like this one. anyway, uh, long story short, this creature, human thing, was calling my name, and.. he- it, i don't know, basically said i was his daughter."

"it was so realistic.. i don't think it was just a nightmare, eddie," juno looked up, making eye contact with him, "and the thing i saw, it wasn't just some random creature in my nightmare. i think it was vecna."

"holy shit."

"yeah, i'm still trying to take it in."

"so you're like, vecna's daughter?"

"yeah, i guess."

"shit, juno, thats crazy." he ran his hands through his hair and moved closer to the girl, who was sitting against the side of the boat with her knees to her chest.

"i know. it's just makes me a lot more fucked up."

eddie stayed silent, not knowing how to comfort the girl.

"i'm basically connected to him. i don't know what i could be capable of, much less how alike i am to him." she vents.

she continued, "what if im just as messed up as him? what if one day i just go rogue or something and become cruel enough use my powers on the people i care about? what if-"

juno was quickly cut off of her ranting when eddie used his hands to make her face him.

"hey, don't think like that. you are nothing like your dad. don't let yourself think like that, because everything you just said, isn't true."

their faces were now just inches away from each other, their noses slightly brushing against one another. eddie's hand then slowly made its way towards the back of juno's neck, before pulling her in.

the kiss was slow and passionate as juno's hands snaked around eddie's shoulders, pulling their bodies closer. their lips moved against each other in sync, eddie's hands moving down to juno's hips, their bodies moving closer, if it was possible.

eddie sat straight up as juno straddled his hips, which was a more comfortable position for the two.

they pulled away at the lack of air, foreheads touching.

"you have such a soft spot for me, munson." juno pulled her head away from his, looking into his eyes. in that moment she forgot all that had happened the night before.

"you're soo funny, wheeler," he said sarcastically.

"i know right." juno responded in a sarcastic tone before she started getting up from her position, when eddie harshly pulled her back onto his hips, pulling her in for a more heated kiss.

↢ ❦ ↣

AUTHOR'S NOTE !
just them getting together bc i wanted it
to happen

( edited ! )