3, Oh dear...

The girl sighed, hugging her legs closer to her chest as she rocked back and forwards on the small torn bed.

The large striped dress hung from her thin shoulders as she sat there trapped in her head. Screams from the hallway echoed though the cell bouncing through her head.

-. ~9 Hours Before~ .-

She pulls the sweater over her head as she walked down the hallway towards the kitchen. She hummed a tune as she skipped, staring absent mindlessly into the open doors as she treaded passed.

Her head lulls to the side as she stops in front on one specific door. Her aunt- Rosa, was sat next to the large bookshelf as she read the thick old book in her hands.

The girls dead grey eyes stared at the older woman, her head leaning to the left as her right hand tightened around the object in her hold.

do it...

Do it...

DO IT.

DO IT!

Her footsteps were light as she crept her way behind her aunt, raising the item in her hand. Rosa turned just as Hayley's hand whipped through the air. 

The fire-poker she held in her grip bashed against the side of her aunt's head, catching clumps of hair and skin as Rosa screamed in surprise and pain.

"You bitch!" Rosa screamed as she pushed the younger away from her, the side of her head pouring blood. 

Hayley growls and raises the fire poker again, this time she aims for her aunt's heart. Her speed is quick as she rushes forwards. Rosa only barley misses the sharp end of the stick as she leans left and grips the back of her niece's neck, her other hand raising to tighten around Hayleys wrist and pushing her to the ground harshly.

"JUST DIE!" 

Hayleys voice was garbled as she struggled to break out of Rosas grip, her face pulled into a scowl as she continued to wriggle.  

As she flailed around, she failed to notice her aunt call for her maid. A redhead ran into the library to find her mistress be held down like a rabid animal as Rosa screamed at her to grab her cuffs.

As Hayley tried to escape from the bruising grip, she didn't notice to heavy book hit her head until everything went black.

When she came to, she was cuffed to a bench in the police department. Groaning, she pushes herself to it up. 

The glass is breaking...

Perfect~

What happened? Oh. I tried to kill her... 

Damn it.

I failed.

Now I'm going to be sent to Arkham. 

Ha. Ha.

She sighs, silently observing the station she watches as dirty cop's race around and criminals scream and run amuck. 

He he He.

Hilarious. 

She caught the eye of detective Gordan, a close friend of her aunt and cousin. The righteous detective makes his way over to the girl in the cell. She sat hunched; her blonde hair sat wild around her shoulders.  

Her usually bright blues eyes were a dark grey as she glared at the man who stopped in front of the bars.

"Hayley."

"Detective."

Her round glasses were nowhere to be found, as she picked at the dried blood under her nails. Hayley peered up at the man under her eyelashes.

"Did I do something wrong?" Her voice was higher than usual, her mouth unknowingly pulling at the edges, contorting it into something monstrous. "Hayley, you were arrested for attempted murder."

She scoffs suddenly rolling her eyes. 

"Now that. That is ridiculous!" She jumps to her feet, quickly slamming her front into the bars. Dt. Gordon flinches back at the speed.

"I didn't try to kill her! I was trying to make her sleep! for eternity..." She cackled as he backed away from the cell.

The entire police force was now staring at the young girl, most of them with sad faces as many had watched her grow. Many more stared at her crazed grin with disgust or horror.

Hey uh, hello.

sorry for taking forever to update this. 

:p

RoryY.