4, Arkham Asylum

All around the cobbler's bench

 The monkey chased the weasel 

The monkey thought 'twas all in fun 

POP! Goes the weasel.

A penny for a spool of thread 

A penny for a needle 

That's the way the money goes 

POP! Goes the weasel.

The painter needs a ladder and brush, 

The artist needs an easel. 

The dancers need a fiddler's tune 

POP! Goes the weasel.

I've no time to sit and sigh
Or to tell the reason why
Kiss me quick, I'm off, good-bye.
POP! Goes the weasel.

Pop... goes the weasel...

The girls voice rang out quietly off tune as she twirled around the large room, ducking around the other inmates who screamed incoherently or muttered to themselves.

A large portion of the crowd were silent in awe- they loved her little shows.

The blonde giggled, the tune coming to a stop as she planted herself on the rusted bench. "Hayley." She giggles again turning her attention to the man sat across from her, his face pinched- clearly annoyed. "Why must you excite them like that?"

"Awe come on Richie! Don't be such a downer." Her mouth spread into a wild grin.

Richard Sionis glared at Hayley Kane as she wriggled in her seat. The man sighed, placing the newsletter down in front of him he reached up rubbing the bridge of his nose.

She leaned backwards on the stool, balancing as she took in the screams and shouts around her. Her grin lessened as everyone in the room quietened.

A laugh echoed from the hall. 

A loud deranged cackle. 

That must be the new guy.

How exciting!

She giggled again; the laughter was contagious. Whoever the voice belonged to; Hayley could already tell was going to be important.

Just his laugh silenced the whole room. Imagine what he must be like. The thought brought a strong sense of giddiness to Hayley's mind. 

The unlucky inmate who sat at her right screamed when she drove her plastic spork into the flesh of his left hand. Again, and again, and again.

Guards flooded the room swiftly; they surrounded the blonde inmate as she broke the skin on the man. 

Multiple guards restrain the girl and drag her out to the room, strapping her into a wheelchair to safely move her to what she calls 'the white room'.

Hilarious.