Chapter 4

Twilight was currently walking away after having an argument about the crown with Stormy CloudSwirl, where Stormy had threatened her and Spike, if she went up against her. As she walked, she came upon some sort of machine full of snacks. She spent a minute trying to get some food from the machine, only to by interrupted by a cough behind her. She looked to see a Trixie look alike.

"Excuse me," Trixie said politely, walking pass Twilight. "The Great and Powerful Trixie!... Needs some peanut butter crackers." Twilight watched as Trixie put what looked like an Equestrian Bit into a slot on the side of the machine, press a few buttons and grab the snack that fell, from the bottom. "Voila!"

"Oh, Spike," Twilight looked at her companion. "How am I supposed to fit in and win votes, if I don't know the first thing about this place. I know, we need to do some research."

"Research?" Spike asked doubtfully.

"This place has a school, right? I have to believe it's got a... library!" She exclaimed when she looked through a door to see a large room full of books. She ran into the library, not seeing Stormy sneak in behind her, carrying a camera she had stolen.

After a short explanation from Cheerilie, Twilight sat down at one of the 'computers'. She looked at it, still confused about this technology. She again turned to Cheerilie.

"So, I just push the letters here, and then the words and moving pictures will come up here," she asked, picking up the weird black mirror thing.

"That's right," Cheerilie said as she took the monitor out of the girl's hand, before continuing to put books away.

"Maybe this place does have magic," Twilight whispered. Before she could start researching, loud music started playing. She looked over to see the CMC of this world smiling at the computer with music playing out of it.

Cheerilie walked over to the younger girls and turned off the speakers. "Girls," She scolded. "As I have told you many times before, the school computers are for research and homework purposes only, not entertainment."

"Sorry, Miss Cheerilie," the girls apologized before turning to each other.

"It's just as well, y'all," Applebloom shrugged. "Some of the comments about our song were really awful. 'Epic fail'... 'Funniest thing I've ever seen'?!"

"Funniest thing they've ever seen... huh?" Sweetie Belle said, before smirking at the other two as they all got a crazy idea.

"Uh, I don't know that that's what you should take from..." Twilight tried to say as the girls ran out of the library, almost running over Sunset as she walked in.

"Girls!" Sunset shouted after them. "No running in the halls!" She rolled her eyes as she heard the faint shout of 'sorry'. She walked over to Cheerilie. "Hey, Miss Cheerilie. Is the printer available right now?"

"Hello, Sunset," Cheerilie smiled at her, before gesturing to the computers. "Yes, the printer is available. You know what to do."

"Thanks," Sunset walked over and sat down at the computer next to Twilight. She smiled at Twilight as she pulled a notebook out her bag. "Hi, Twilight. How's your first day here at CHS going?"

"Oh, hi Sunset," Twilight smiled back nervously. "It's going great!"

"That's good," Sunset commented. Twilight watched in slight awe as Sunset open her notebook to a page full of notes, open some sort of program up on the computer and started moving her fingers across the board thing quickly. Sunset felt her gaze and looked over at her concerned. "You ok? Do you need any help with anything?"

"Nope," Twilight quickly looked back at her own screen. "I'm good."

Sunset simply shrugged. "Ok, just let me know if you need any help." Twilight nodded at her, and Sunset got back to typing up her homework as Twilight continued to figure out the computer.