Chapter 7

Princess Celestia waited in worry as Luna, Cadance, and all of Twilight's friends waited for her to return. They had become even more worried when a tied up and gagged Stormy CloudSwirl. Shining Armor was quick when he had noticed her lighting up her horn, about to escape, he zapped a magic suspender on her horn, stopping her attempt. He then went to place her in the dungeons, until Twilight told him otherwise.

Finally, Twilight came through the portal. It took her a moment to reorientate herself to four legs. She noticed she still had her dress on, only it had changed to fit her new form.

"Twilight!" Fluttershy quietly exclaimed.

"You're back!" Rainbow flew up to her.

"You've got your crown!" Rarity said, seeing the crown on her friend's head.

"I knew you could do it!" Pinkie hugged her tightly.

"Oh, we were so worried," Applejack's eyes started to water.

"Did you find Sunset Shimmer?" Celestia asked stepping forward in worry. "Is she alright?"

"I did and she's just fine," Twilight smiled up at her mentor. "She's in very good hands." The ponies all looked at each other in confusion.

"What are hands?" Rainbow asked the question on their minds. Before Twilight could answer, Spike came tumbling out of the portal, and was ecstatic to find he had his claws back. He and Twilight shared a knowing smiled with each other.

"Where did you stay?" Fluttershy asked as they walked away from the room where the portal sat.

"Who made that absolutely gorgeous dress?" Rarity asked, admiring said dress.

"Did ya have fun?" Pinkie asked, smiling at her.

"What'd ya eat?" Applejack wondered.

"Don't forget, everypony," Twilight pointed to her necklace. "I'll be able to show you everything with this. But for now, I'm just so exhausted from all the dancing."

All the ponies behind her exclaimed all at once. "Dancing?"

Twilight looked at her friends, not paying attention, when she walked into something. Looking up, she found a face that looked familiar, but on a guard pony.

"We've got to stop bumping into each other like this," the guard pony said before he walked off.

"Who was that?" Twilight asked watching him go.

"He's a new member of the castle guard," Cadance answered. "Flash Sentry, I think." She thought for a second, before giving Twilight a knowing smirk. "Why? Do you know him?"

"Not exactly," Twilight mystery replied.

"Oooh! Somepony's got a crush on the new guy!" Applejack exclaimed as they continued to walk.

"No. No, I don't," Twilight denied.

"She does!" Rarity gasped. "She absolutely does!"

"Don't be ridiculous," Twilight blushed. "I don't even know him. He just..."

Pinkie interrupted Twilight, bouncing around her. "Totally reminds you of a guy you met in the other world who played guitar, was in a band, and helped prove you didn't destroy all the decorations for a big dance, so you could still run princess of the big dance, and then asked you to dance at that dance?!" She took a big breath, before smiling at Twilight. "Right?"

Twilight and Spike looked at each other in surprise, before turning back to Pinkie. "How did you know that?"

"Just a hunch," Pinkie shrugged, causing everyone to roll their eyes. Soon, everypony was heading to bed, excited to see Twilight's memories of the other world.